Allow time to build to go under 1sec (ships/nanite)

• Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Allow time to build to go under 1sec (ships/nanite)

Hi,

As it it now, pass a moment we can have both lf et ds made in 1sec

Not only is it not logical for those 2 ship to be made in the same time it completely destroy the utility of really building nanite up

And for hight fleet he can also really make a change when you crash a big part of it

Why not allowing building time to go under 1sec? Is it impossible?
    • jerome020040 wrote:

for that people with just use dm ;) the already do it and 'll keep on it
      clicking takes time. And lets do the best scenario 9999 xx ships every 2 seconds

Now let’s say I can do LF in milliseconds... that when things get worse. Do not think I do not like your idea, I do like it. But seeing your idea together with the others as removing the 9999 ships amounts per block make noise in my head :D
    • Charlie wrote:

jerome020040 wrote:

clicking takes time. And lets do the best scenario 9999 xx ships every 2 seconds
      Now let’s say I can do LF in milliseconds... that when things get worse. Do not think I do not like your idea, I do like it. But seeing your idea together with the others as removing the 9999 ships amounts per block make noise in my head :D

this aint an ogame like with *100+speed xD i would suggest to check the nanite lvl required to do what you just described :P
    • Charlie wrote:

jerome020040 wrote:

The necessary level for a Nanite factory, coupled with a average shipyard of 15, in a 7x Universe, to make 96 LFs in one second (assuming that after x level instead of 1 seconds 1 LF it's 1 seconds 2 LFSsand so on so on) is 12... And again, this is for a x7 Uni. And level 12 Nanite and beyond is ridiculously expensive, barely anyone is going to build this. And I'm talking about LFs which is a unit that doesn't change the outcome of the battle too much. And don't worry, no one yet or even in the future will have a Nanite factory that can produce 2 Deathstars per seconds, let alone 9999...
      This is way better than making people overuse DM to instantly build 9999 Destroyers or 9999 Plasmas.

Plus, as OP said, this gives more utility to the Nanite and balances the units as well, because UNIT PRODUCTION time is also a thing that balances Units as a whole. Taking the same time to do 1 Plasma as it takes 1 RL not only does it make no sense whatsoever given the cost of the former, but it actually nerfs the rocket launcher as well since one of it's main advantages over other defence units, ofc namely Plasma, is the time it takes to produce.

You people just have to look deep into it. And it's one thing that won't "nerf" any player at all, it benefits everyone, miners, fleeters, turtles...

I already made a thread about this so yes, for me this has green light. There's no reason for anyone to disagree other than bitching around so if you don't agree, pls, don't even comment here.