Basic... Bug?? Well i'm mean to the preview tool in the request text of the alliance administration.

• Alliance and Player Interaction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Basic... Bug?? Well i'm mean to the preview tool in the request text of the alliance administration.

Sorry if my English isn't perfect, i'm trying my best, but im sure im writting it at least well legible... (I'm from Madrid, Spain, in the Europe Universe of Ogame servers).

Well, if the Title isn't sufficient understandable, im going to explain it a little:
      Into the Administration eyelash of the Alliance, in the third eyelash of texts (request texts). I'm can't see a preview of it, because when i'm click on preview, im just can see the preview of the exterior text of the alliance, not the request text preview what i'm suposse writting. :lol: :lol: :dash:

At least in the spanish OGame server of Europe, that don't work correct... Please fix it as soon as you can... I'm sure that shouldn't be like that. :grumble: :grumble:
      Very Thanks for advance. ^-^
      :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
      :thanks: :thanks: :XXD: :thanks: :thanks:
      Signed:
      Great Admiral Dragon

The Great Admiral Dragon.
      Great Admiral of United Fantasies. Universic Multiempire.