Make 3x speed minimum for new uni

• General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make 3x speed minimum for new uni

1x unis are way too slow and thing of the past,whats the point opening them when theres maybe 1000 freaks who play them?Uni Dorado got over 4k players but only on paper..i get theres nostalgia and its more miner friendly but its just become antiquated.. :love:
    • speed fleet x1 is different that x2,x3 or more.
      You cannot like x1 , but many other players don't like high speed because not confy with their job, life.

So I don't like the suggestion to don't have other slow universe ........... when a new universe open you choose if start or no seeing settings ....... and i'm sure i see around a lot of speed uni exist.

• TGWo wrote:

speed fleet x1 is different that x2,x3 or more.
      You cannot like x1 , but many other players don't like high speed because not confy with their job, life.

So I don't like the suggestion to don't have other slow universe ........... when a new universe open you choose if start or no seeing settings ....... and i'm sure i see around a lot of speed uni exist.
      Exactly what i would said.