Propper increase to Nanite factory + Shipyward unit production limit

• Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Propper increase to Nanite factory + Shipyward unit production limit

Pretty straightforward...

It's really, really dumb to have, at a certain point, high-tier defense or ships take the same time (1sec) as the low-tier battle units. Instead of having the Nanite factory caping at 1 sec per unit why not make it do 2 units in 1 second after the Nanite gets upgraded further? Next level, 4 units in 1 second, next, 8 units in 1 second, and so on.

Of course, this would mean that a few players would no longer use DM, or at the very least use it less often, to insta build units since they can now speed up the process, by "natural means" endlessly. But do you, GameForge, want players to be happy or are you only profit driven? This is an option that greatly helps all players but most importantly, those who just want to enjoy the game and can't afford to waste money on it.
    • Grimm wrote:

But do you, GameForge, want players to be happy or are you only profit driven? This is an option that greatly helps all players but most importantly, those who just want to enjoy the game and can't afford to waste money on it.
      in what situation this update will be better for your game ?
      In my opinion the only situation in that i see useful is under attack ............. and of course in that case i don't like (how i don't like the effect using MO)

• TGWo wrote:

Grimm wrote:

But do you, GameForge, want players to be happy or are you only profit driven? This is an option that greatly helps all players but most importantly, those who just want to enjoy the game and can't afford to waste money on it.
      in what situation this update will be better for your game ?In my opinion the only situation in that i see useful is under attack ............. and of course in that case i don't like (how i don't like the effect using MO)
      Everything, when you put 100.000 LFs into production, instead of waiting 100.000 seconds(which is over a day) you wait less, instead what you have now is a Nanite factory that only halves some units and not all of them, which is dumb... It's that simple.
    • I disapprove. I know really well that, at a certain point, nanite become "useless" for some ships/defenses.
      But even the fastest factory in the world (and a fantasy world) should have a limit that canshouldn't be surpassed. This limit is the "1s".

If you think about it is already strange that you can build an entire ship or rocketluncher in 1s. So if you think about it you can say that the nanite do already what you said, build 10 ships in 10 seconds, that means a multi-build simultaneousely. Because build a ship in 1s is unbelievable.

For this "reasons" i don't like this idea. But in fact i think that nanite should work even for moon after a certain level, and maybe (i said maybe), on high level, even for the research.
      I mean, it should be improved in some way.
    • Grimm wrote:

Pretty straightforward...

It's really, really dumb to have, at a certain point, high-tier defense or ships take the same time (1sec) as the low-tier battle units. Instead of having the Nanite factory caping at 1 sec per unit why not make it do 2 units in 1 second after the Nanite gets upgraded further? Next level, 4 units in 1 second, next, 8 units in 1 second, and so on.

Of course, this would mean that a few players would no longer use DM, or at the very least use it less often, to insta build units since they can now speed up the process, by "natural means" endlessly. But do you, GameForge, want players to be happy or are you only profit driven? This is an option that greatly helps all players but most importantly, those who just want to enjoy the game and can't afford to waste money on it.

I DEFINATELY LIKE THIS IDEA AND I THINK THIS CHANGE SHOULD BE MADE!!!!