Lobby - Dark Matter

• Lobby

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lobby - Dark Matter

I propose the idea of DM linked to the lobby account instead of the universe account. With upcoming merge a lot of players if they give up their accounts and find them new owners will have no way to be compensated/reimbursed for the DM they will have to pass along that sits on their accounts.

If DM was in 1 pool to be used with any account attached to that Lobby Account it could be easily accessible to each account and more efficient. That's less transactions players have to do and we don't have to juggle various amounts of DM in all of our accounts.

I feel this would help GF get some bigger sales with DM as well, because players would be transacting less often and therefore giving GF less merchant fees to pay for multiple transactions to the same person. It would also help us save a little time and hassle and prevent us from having to type in our information as often.

I know this has been suggested before 6 months ago but it seemed fair to mention it again and hope some new eyes fall on the idea!

I assume there's no way players will receive vouchers or coupons for the DM they have already purchased if they did wish to transfer it from 1 Uni to another.

I have 3 accounts with different amounts of DM on all three, so I can only imagine someone who has 6 or 8 accounts juggling varying amounts of DM between all of them.