New blue body

• Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New blue body

Wprowadzenie tych ciał niebieskich dodaje element losowości i uzupełnia rzeczywistość wszechświata.
      a) Planeta karłowata ma od 10% do 60% pól jako jej planetarny odpowiednik. A na jego powierzchni można wydobyć jeden z minerałów w zależności od rodzaju. Znajdujemy 1% podczas kolonizacji i 0,1% podczas bitwy i jest to pośrednik między Księżycem a planetą.
      b) Planeta bliźniacza to planeta poruszająca się w tym samym cyklu planetarnym, ma 90% do 110% pól względem planety, którą będziemy kolonizować, szansa na znalezienie jest znikoma, do 0,01%
      W zależności od wydarzeń , wartości mogą ulec zmianie
    • google translation
      The introduction of these celestial bodies adds an element of randomness and complements the reality of the universe.
      a) The dwarf planet has between 10% and 60% of the fields as its planetary counterpart. And on its surface you can extract one of the minerals depending on the type. We find 1% during colonization and 0.1% during the battle and it is an intermediary between the Moon and the planet.
      b)
      The twin planet is a planet moving in the same planetary cycle, it has
      90% to 110% of fields relative to the planet, which we will colonize,
      the chance of finding is negligible, up to 0.01%
      Depending on the events, the values may change

Please, if possible write by yourself your propose in english, because the best part of who read will not able to understand what are you saying and also using a translator we are not sure if translation is correct.
      Of course, if you don't know english, then continue to write in polish and thank for your ideas

Proszę, jeśli to możliwe, napisz sam, a proponuję po angielsku, ponieważ najlepsza część czytającego nie będzie w stanie zrozumieć, co mówisz, a także używając tłumacza, nie jesteśmy pewni, czy tłumaczenie jest poprawne.
      Oczywiście, jeśli nie znasz angielskiego, kontynuuj pisanie po polsku i dziękuj za swoje pomysły