App Ogame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• - Brief description of the tool that will be developed with the API key
      I am thinking of developing an application for notifications of Ogame for android, at first only with notifications of attacks and then with others.

- Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International.
      Initially Personal until the first version of the application is ready, then it will be International

- Will it be open source?
      Do not

- A brief description of your developer / programming experience
      It took more than 5 years developing web applications with languages such as C #, javascript, jQuery, CSS, HTML, Oracle, SQL

-Link and description of previous work (tools already developed)
      I do not have work done for Ogame or any other game, only applications referring to my work

- Valid email and the IP address from which the key will be used (this is private information and can be sent separately to Shole by PM)
      Sent to Shole

- Are you willing to help with the extended tests? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate availability online).
      Of course, everything to help Ogame
    • API don't give information about incoming attack or other mission. To have notification, you should have to refresh game page and is forbidden to do in automatic.

In the past there was rss system to know that there was new messages, so also for example that you were spied ........... then was removed because game play