Gameforge generated bot accounts, 15-30k accounts per Uni again!!

• General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gameforge generated bot accounts, 15-30k accounts per Uni again!!

I just came up with a really cool idea that would put a lot more life in to the game (or at least it will seem like it).

So i was reading around the forums in Bellatrix earlier and i saw a thread by some guy ranting about multi account users and that reminded me of a few years ago Gameforge had some kind of a system developed to put a player in a server easier/faster and that players name was usually something like imperator719283912 (or something of that sort). When i was playing back then i was thinking those were bot accounts Gameforge made up to make the game seem more alive. So i was thinking further with that and it just got better and better as i thought about it, think about this: Gameforge generated bot accounts, that act/play like normal players, raise mines, generate resources, build defense, build fleets, fleetsave, and yes even attack other players based on all the math it can be programmed with. Doing this think about having 10k+ players on new unis or even more if gameforge decided to generate even more bot accounts. I think this would make the game a lot more funner, because who cares if it is a person or a computer you are playing with. When there are 10-15k or maybe heck lets say 30k account in a Uni, think about all the fleets everywhere that can be crashed, all the planets that can be raided, think about all the lanxing that can be done! I will literally be stuck to the computer all day long lanxing, raiding and crashing fleets that i find all over the place.

WOW i am really into this idea, i think Gameforge needs to give this a try at least for some time and see how it goes. I think it will be super cool. The only hard part will be i guess programming the bot accounts to play very similarly to a real player. The bot would have to do attacks, build defense, fleet save, and of course leave the fleet on the moon/planet for some time giving real players a chance to crash it.

I think this will give the game a lot more life (or at least seem like it has more life). There will be so much activity and it will be awesome.

Edit: I also think this would kinda nullify the point of people making multi account to cheat because spending time on more than one account will be pointless, the most important thing to do would be to be as active as possible to attack/crash/raid all the fleets and planets everywhere (bot accounts).

The post was edited 1 time, last by stellar pegasus ().