Issue with new login change today

• Lobby

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Issue with new login change today

Browser-extensions / Addons: Please deactivate them! No Support with Addons.

I filled out the form below but will explain in detail. Apparently sometime in the last 24 hours or so you introduced a new login system that has a lobby (horrible addition to the game if I might add, absolutely atrocious). I use Chrome at home and that worked fine this morning. However, later in the day, I use my cell to check which uses Firefox 54.0 and I can login, but then it takes me to the lobby with a blank page; nothing on it but the background (the deathstar background), does not have the universes that I am in with the play button, nor does it have your advertisements to join other unis in it.

I have to use Firefox 54 on there so I can run AGO add-on. If I upgrade to latest Firefox, AGO breaks on Android Nougat, for a back story, see these posts:

AGO on android nougat not working
      AGO on android Nougat bug

The only way to get AGO to consistently work on Android Nougat was to use downgrade my Firefox 57 to Firefox 54, downgrade AGO from 7.0 to AGO 6.3.7, and then go into Firefox and disable add-ons from auto updating because if it updated AGO to 7.0, then it breaks.

So now I just get a screen with a deathstar background, no play button to be able to actually play, lobby is broken on Firefox 54. I have cleared all cookies, history, etc. I have disabled all addons, still same issue.

Can we go back to not using this pos lobby?? It is just an extra step to have to login, it is trash, it flat out doesn't work, plus it opens in a new window each time which is SUPER ANNOYING!!! Please make it an opt-in/opt-out thing. The lobby is HORRID!!!! Just plain bad.

If you need to see a screenshot of what you background looks like with the deathstar at the lobby screen, then I can post it, but I think you have seen that backgroud plenty. Either way, I get a blank slate, no content on page on Firefox 54.

Bug description
      --------------------------------------------------
      • On which action did the bug appear: login
      • How does the bug show itself: nothing shows, that is the problem
      • Screenshot to show the problem better (only if needed and please only upload the needed sections, not your whole desktop)
        (Pictures need to be embedded via https URL)
      General data for the bughunt
      • Internetbrowser with versionnumber: Firefox 54.0
      • Does the bug also appear in other Browsers?: Chrome seems to work fine
      • When using mobile / tablet - which operating system do you use: Firefox 54
      • Internetserviceprovider and connectiontype (LAN/WLAN/Mobile-Data): LAN
      • OGame Version in which the bug appeared: 6.7.0-pl2?
      • If this action created an API-ID, please share it:

----------------------------------------