Energy Tech boosting energie production

• Research

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Energy Tech boosting energie production

Don't know if this suggestion is already made earlier, couldn't find it though, but as a turtle/miner I love the fact that Plasma Tech can boost your production. I was wondering why Engery Tech doesn't have something similair and boost your energy production with like 1% per level (don't know the exact math).

"As various fields of research advanced, it was discovered that the current technology of energy distribution was not sufficient enough to begin certain specialized research. With each upgrade of your Energy Technology, new research can be conducted which unlocks development of more sophisticated ships and defences."

I think it fits the flavor text really well by letting you build more advanced ships/def/research while making the existing energy systems more 'sufficient' boosting the Solar Plant, Solar sats and Fusion Reactor. Energy Tech is an essential Tech for any kingdom and this way it also stay's relevant at higher levels. It could be that at some point its better to up the Tech than to build a Solar Plant. It also makes Graviton a litte easier to get, since you can put your resources in solid reseach points, having to build lesser Sats.
      Much of what we are exists in the mysterious realm called memory. Our identities reside there. Without memories, what are we? Virtually nothing.
    • Hi @Technomancer,

Additional levels of energy technology will also increase the efficiency of the Fusion Plant (only) by increasing the amount of energy produced.

Regarding the rest, will depend on the temperature of your planet. The nearer you are to the sun (position 1) the better production (energy) you will get, but your deuterium mines will produce less. The opposite happpens if you go to the end of your solar system.

Another important fact is your colony sizes, in the past position 4 was the best. Nowadays, it’s position 8 if you are looking for bigger colonies.

For more details, you can check this