Mines, plasma, astro, and what to build

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mines, plasma, astro, and what to build

Hi,

Is there anyone here that knows about math (and probably about programming) that would be interested to discuss in depth (at least deeper than what I've seen in the last few years) about how to choose what to build at each moment of time to get the “ideal” order?

Ideally people that have already been years with mines in mind, and that at least know the subject enough to understand the “basics”, e.g., amortisation, etc. But the idea is to put a few more variables into play.

I tried to contact benneb (since he is a quite high ranked player, playing for many years, plus is in charge —in theory— of the script InfoCompte), but to no avail.

I have ideas in mind but don't know enough math enough to calculate things (or can't find a soution with what I know), plus I don't know how to program :)

Minion
    • i dont use amortization calculators, the mental math is why i liek the game. I use em to check my own logic for insight. Amortization calculators let you put in your own res ratio. what more can you want for mines.

getting payback for energy tech to save on upgrading fusion reactors, thats what i'd liek to know : ) but if you use fusion both are so important. I have fusions at 20. 21 is pricey. only some of my planets need fusion so it was tempting to upgrade individual reactors. (20 is pretty high.)

payback for nanite is also interesting, but its more of a military thing. as long as your mines take less than 2 weeks to build, youre good. (assuming very large mines.)
      Dor - Cygnus - En