New planets, new environments and graphic enhancement

• General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New planets, new environments and graphic enhancement

(I warn you that the translation is very simple and could not be good, I hope you understand, in any case I will also translate into Italian) Good day boys and girls, maybe more guys hahahaha, did not you get bored of seeing the same things always? The same planets, same environments, same offers, etc. I know about it for many years and apart from a graphic improvement that has been around four years ago did not do much, and well, I am here today to offer you novelties, which at first impact are useless but which instead of our sight may seem like Nice and pleasant. My proposal consists essentially of a graphic improvement or: I would like to see new planets with exclusive new environments, I repeat that these changes are unnecessary for our play, these changes will have no impact on resource production (what I would like but is a topic VERY DISCUSSED) but it will have an impact only for our view as I have already specified "graphic enhancement". Below I will list the existing planets in ogame ...
      1) very sunny desert planet, its position 1-2-3
      2) planet with little vegetation (only green grass) position 4-5-6-7
      3) planet with lots of vegetation (trees) 8-9-10 position
      4) planet from my very ugly point of view, a planet with very little vegetation, gray, which seems to have seen 100 wars, position 7 to 12
      5) a planet that looks gassy and desert, this I like very much, location 10-11-12-13
      6) finally, frozen planet, position 11-12-13-14-15

These are the already existing planets in ogame, the ones I want to add are the following, and do not confuse the word ADD with REPLACE because I do not want to replace anything but one that I will say later

1) volcanic planet, where the sky is colored by red clouds, instead of the mountains there are the erupting volcanoes and instead of the lake there is magma or lava, position 2-3-4
      2) a Swampy planet, a planet rocky and dark, clouded and lightly lit by the sun with dead trees and black or green lakes polluted by various dirt or excessive amounts of deuterium that the planet contains, position 7-10-11 -12-13 (to replace that horrible planet I've listed before, or the 4 of the already existing planets)
      3) a desert planet, but desert in the true sense of the word, with sand everywhere cloudy sky but very bright, on the horizon it will be possible to see sand tornados and in the "structures" section you will be able to see all the structures but permanently struck by a storm of Sand, position 3 to 6
      4) an aquatic planet, a planet submerged by huge oceans where the structures we build will be built on the islets, no mountains and little vegetation, open and sunny, position 7-9

These four planets exist in the real universe, then because they do not exist in a game inspired by the universe? Here below if you want you can see some pictures taken from the internet (I recommend, look for comments!)

esempio di pianeta vulcanico (volcanic planet)

esempi di pianeta paludoso, acquatico e desertico (Examples of swampy, aquatic and desert planet)

italian text

TRANSLATION ITALIAN

Buon giorno ragazzi e ragazze, forse più ragazzi hahahaha, non vi siete stufati di vedere sempre le stesse cose? gli stessi pianeti, stessi ambienti, stesse offerte ecc. conosco ogame da molti anni e a parte un miglioramento grafico che c'è stato circa quattro anni fa non hanno fatto molto, e bene, io sono qui oggi per proporvi delle novità, che a primo impatto sono inutili ma che invece alla nostra vista potrebbero sembrare simpatiche e piacevoli. La mia proposta consiste essenzialmente in un miglioramento grafico ovvero: mi piacerebbe vedere nuovi pianeti con esclusivi nuovi ambienti, ripeto sono inutili tali modifiche per il nostro giocare, queste modifiche non avranno alcun impatto sulla produzione delle risorse (cosa che mi piacerebbe ma è un argomento MOLTO SPINOSO) ma avrà un impatto solo per la nostra vista come ho già specificato "miglioramento grafico". Qui sotto elencherò i pianeti già esistenti in ogame...
      1) pianeta deserto molto soleggiato, la sua posizione 1-2-3
      2) pianeta con poca vegetazione (solo erba verde) posizione 4-5-6-7
      3) pianeta con molta vegetazione (alberi) posizione 8-9-10
      4) pianeta dal mio punto di vista molto brutto, un pianeta con pochissima vegetazione, grigio, che sembra abbia visto 100 guerre, posizione da 7 a 12
      5) pianeta che sembra gassoso e deserto, questo a me piace molto, posizione 10-11-12-13
      6) infine, pianeta ghiacciato, posizione 11-12-13-14-15

Questi sono i pianeti già esistenti in ogame, quelli che io voglio aggiungere sono i seguenti, e non confondete la parola AGGIUNGERE con SOSTITUIRE perché io non voglio sostituire nulla tranne uno che poi dirò...

1) pianeta vulcanico, dove il cielo è colorato da nuvole rosse, al posto delle montagne ci sono i vulcani in eruzione e al posto del lago c'è il magma o lava, posizione 2-3-4
      2) pianeta paludoso, un pianeta prettamente roccioso e tenebroso, coperto da nuvole e illuminato poco dal sole con alberi morti e laghi neri o verdastri inquinati da sporcizie varie o dall'eccessiva quantità di deuterio che il pianeta contiene, posizione 7-10-11-12-13 (da sostituire al quel pianeta orribile che ho elencato prima, ovvero il 4 dei pianeti già esistenti)
      3) pianeta desertico, ma desertico nel vero senso della parola, con sabbia ovunque cielo nuvoloso ma molto illuminato, all'orizzonte sarà possibile vedere tornadi di sabbia e nella sezione "strutture" sarà possibile vedere tutte le strutture ma colpite perennemente da una tempesta di sabbia, posizione da 3 a 6
      4) pianeta acquatico, un pianeta sommerso da oceani enormi dove le strutture che noi costruiremo saranno costruite su degli isolotti, niente montagne e poca vegetazione, cielo aperto e soleggiato, posizione 7-9

Questi quattro pianeti esistono nell'universo reale, allora perché invece non esistono in un gioco ispirato all'universo? Qui sotto se volete potrete vedere alcune immagini prese da internet

I recommend, look for comments!

The post was edited 1 time, last by TGWo ().

• As Greius say, this idea sound useless, but at same time I can say that could introduce a little new variety that at some players could like. It don't seen complicated to implement (exentially need only work of graphic department), so no special motive to refuse ......... of course it is not urgent.

I remember also that first version of this idea asked also to introduce a little effect in production of resorces linked with what kind of image you find ........... for example a +1% metal production and -1% deuterium production if you are in planet type X , or +1% crystal production and -1% Consumption of deuterium of fusion central , etc .......... any kind of effect in energy, production of resources, speed of construction, etc . No complicated to introduce also this version, but of course could like less.
      I think that a more variabilities in planet could improve to have different manage of account, that now is arrived to be much standard and optimized

• I'm contending that I support TGWo, and I'm glad you wrote that variation of resources, but as I said it is a very delicate topic to modify production, I would love it but the last time that this option was proposed, If you remember, it's not over! So I just introduce new environments for now but if people will comment on this post and agree to change production based on the planet then I will be more than happy to support that proposal! THAT I WANT TO OTHERS COMMENTS!

italian text
      Sono contendo che mi appoggi TGWo, e sono contento anche che hai scritto quella variante delle risorse, ma come ho detto è un'argomento molto delicato quello di modificare la produzione, a me piacerebbe ma l'ultima volta che è stato proposto tale opzione, se ti ricordi, non è finita bene! perciò io introdurrei per ora solo i nuovi ambienti ma se la gente commenterà questo post e sarà d'accordo nel modificare la produzione in basa al pianeta, allora io sarò più che lieto di sostenere tale proposta! DETTO QUESTO VOGLIO ALTRI COMMENTI!

The post was edited 1 time, last by TGWo ().