[New] API Key requests

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,
      *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> Database and Statistic Tool for Combat Reports

*** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. ***
      --> Community

*** Will be open source? ***
      --> No

*** A short description of your developer / programming experience ***
      --> I have been developing web applications for more than 12 years

*** Link and description of previous work ( tools already developed ) ***
      --> Not ogame relevant

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to NoMoreAngel by PM ) ***
      --> PM

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***
      --> If it is possible for me.

Thx,
      Zaltok
    • Hello,

--> Provides statistics and enhance report vizualisation. Database to store data and provides chart about player info and progression

--> Personnal or alliance scope, not yet fixed cause the project is in early state

--> Can be if project leave early state.

--> full stack dev

--> No public project available

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to NoMoreAngel by PM ) ***
      --> PM

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***
      --> Available to discuss about that in PM

Thanks,

Stormrage
    • *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> OSimulate Combat Simulator

--> Community and International

--> no

--> 15 years of experience in many different languages and dev environments

--> osimulate.com

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      --> The project e-mail is admin@osimulate.com the tool was moved to new hosting on ip 94.23.2.21

--> Yes of course
    • New

--> I want to make a tool which will add keyboard shortcuts for antigame and for some specific page like( fleet, galaxy etc.)

--> At first personel, if it works i'll make it for international community

--> yes

--> I've been developing desktop ,mobile applications and web applications for 5 years.

--> This will be my first tool.

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      --> I'll send my ip to Shole.

--> Yes