[New] API Key requests

• Hello there !

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> I want to develop a web interface to help a commercial/hunter alliance to manage trade / bounty offers

*** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. ***
      --> Backend managed by an alliance, Front used by any player

*** Will be open source? ***
      --> Not planned

*** A short description of your developer / programming experience ***
      --> I'm seriously developing since 12 years ago, and work with various languages (mainly web languages) : PHP, Front JS (Vanilla, jQuery, Angular), Back / Fullstack JS (NodeJS), SQL and NoSQL (MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, RethinkDB), Python, .NET (VB/C#)...

*** Link and description of previous work ( tools already developed ) ***
      --> No tool linked to Ogame, but lot of other projects on other games (mainly Counter-Strike, with a Game Server Provider website and an automated tournament and match management system)

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      --> Sent in PM ;)

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***
      --> No problem ! I'll be available here, on Discord (contact sent in PM) and can join any IRC server if needed !

Edit :
      It seems that I can't start a conversation with you @Shole :/

OGame Board wrote:

Shole is already participating in too many conversations and cannot be added.
    • *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> Report Parser for phpbb

--> Alliance

--> maybe as phpbb extension

--> iam a professional programmer since 12 years

--> cal.bplaced.net
      --> github.com/ChuckNorrison

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      --> PM will be sent

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***
      --> no sorry
      I want to create a Tool that show me a Statistic of my CR

Only for personal usage

no

I'm a PHP Developer since 2003

n/a. Only private projects that are not public available

I will send this information via PM.

no
      --> A tool for tracking statistics of players. Eventually going on to track esp reports to supplement the stats.

--> Personal/Alliance

--> Not currently

--> Professional developer

--> I haven't created any ogame tools before this.

--> Will PM details

--> I can help out if required :)
    • New

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> A tool for creating statistics from inserted report

--> Personal/Alliance

--> Not currently

--> developer for 10 years

--> I haven't created any ogame tools before this.

--> Will PM details

--> If time allows, why not