[New] API Key requests

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,
      *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> Database and Statistic Tool for Combat Reports

*** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. ***
      --> Community

*** Will be open source? ***
      --> No

*** A short description of your developer / programming experience ***
      --> I have been developing web applications for more than 12 years

*** Link and description of previous work ( tools already developed ) ***
      --> Not ogame relevant

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to NoMoreAngel by PM ) ***
      --> PM

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***
      --> If it is possible for me.

Thx,
      Zaltok
    • Hello,

--> Provides statistics and enhance report vizualisation. Database to store data and provides chart about player info and progression

--> Personnal or alliance scope, not yet fixed cause the project is in early state

--> Can be if project leave early state.

--> full stack dev

--> No public project available

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to NoMoreAngel by PM ) ***
      --> PM

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***
      --> Available to discuss about that in PM

Thanks,

Stormrage
    • *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> OSimulate Combat Simulator

--> Community and International

--> no

--> 15 years of experience in many different languages and dev environments

--> osimulate.com

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      --> The project e-mail is admin@osimulate.com the tool was moved to new hosting on ip 94.23.2.21

--> Yes of course
      --> I want to make a tool which will add keyboard shortcuts for antigame and for some specific page like( fleet, galaxy etc.)

--> At first personel, if it works i'll make it for international community

--> yes

--> I've been developing desktop ,mobile applications and web applications for 5 years.

--> This will be my first tool.

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      --> I'll send my ip to Shole.

--> Yes
      --> I'm creating a tool for personal farm management, you can store coordinates and information about farms you want to attack

--> Personal at first, then move to public/community availability

--> yes

--> My background is in systems administration, recently (last 2 years) I've worked with an application which requires javascript coding, I have many personal projects that are coded in php

--> N/A I have so far only private projects

--> If it is possible that I could get an API key, I can gladly share my information

--> Yes

The post was edited 1 time, last by herkalurk ().

• Hello,

- Brief description of the tool that will be developed with the API key
      I am thinking of developing an application for notifications of Ogame for android, at first only with notifications of attacks and then with others.

- Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International.
      Initially Personal until the first version of the application is ready, then it will be International

- Will it be open source?
      Do not

- A brief description of your developer / programming experience
      It took more than 5 years developing web applications with languages such as C #, javascript, jQuery, CSS, HTML, Oracle, SQL

-Link and description of previous work (tools already developed)
      I do not have work done for Ogame or any other game, only applications referring to my work

- Valid email and the IP address from which the key will be used (this is private information and can be sent separately to Shole by PM)
      Sent to Shole

- Are you willing to help with the extended tests? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate availability online).
      Of course, everything to help Ogame
    • - Brief description of the tool that will be developed with the API key

A discord bot answering with details when a cr- or sr- string is posted

Community

Yes

- Valid email and the IP address from which the key will be used
      Will send on request

Hope this is OK. There was no template.
    • Hello,

I'd like to build a simple ACS distribution tool. I could never find a good one, so I am using an Excel algorithm and I'd really like to make it a website.

International of course, I'd like people to find it helpful

If need be

More than 5 years mobile cross-platform development with C#, Swift and Java. Now 1 year experience in python development including web dev.

I do not have ogame related work.

- Valid email and the IP address from which the key will be used (this is private information and can be sent separately to Shole by PM)
      Sent to Shole

- Are you willing to help with the extended tests? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate availability online).
      Of course, I do this for Ogame.
    • Hello,

I'd like to build a ACS distribution tool.

For OGame TR.

No

More than 5 years with C# and 10 years with Web Technologies.

Not yet.

Will send with PM.

No.
    • Hello,

--> Provides statistics and store/visualize reports for alliance players in a user friendly manner

--> Alliance scope

--> No such plans for now

--> devops for over 10 years, currently more frontend focused

--> Nothing really Ogame related

--> PM

--> Sure, why not

Best regards,
      Uriziel01
      --> A tool like TopRaider, to have statistics about combat, rentability etc ...

--> Alliance for the moment

--> Dunno, maybe, but probably not at the begining

--> I'm a web developper for 4 years

--> None

--> Will be send

--> No

Thank you =)
      --> A website to aggregate CR, SR into stats and useful informations for the community

--> Community

--> Of course ! Source code will be on my Github

--> I'm a lead developper, my main languages are PHP, JS, HTML, CSS

--> I made a fork of AGO (github.com/ouraios/AntigameReloaded)
      --> I worked on EXPE-3000 and i want to make it work again (that's why i'm asking an API key (github.com/ouraios/EXPE-3000)
      --> I maintained a fork of CerealOgameStats (github.com/ouraios/CerealOgameStats)

--> I sent it

--> Yes why not ? I'd be happy to help to contribute :)

Thanks in advance ^^
      --> A Discordbot to obtain the reports for our Alliance, since Discord is mainly used for communication. Also a top 10 best attacks/losses could be kept as well as total resources plundered.

--> Alliance, but willing to share.

--> Yes, can make it open source on Github

--> I'm a Data Scientis Master student with 5 years programming experience in Java, Python, and knowledge of various other languages like C and functional programming.

--> None available as open source at the moment.

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP)
      from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be
      sent separately only to NoMoreAngel by PM ) ***
      --> Send to NoMoreAngel!

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you
      to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and
      approximate online availability). ***
      --> Yeah sure, why not
      --> A personal archival/analytics tool of espionage report and combat reports

--> Personal, opened up to Alliance in future

--> Probably not

--> Software engineer for over 6 years

--> N/A

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP)
      from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be
      sent separately only to NoMoreAngel by PM ) ***
      --> Send to NoMoreAngel!

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you
      to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and
      approximate online availability). ***
      --> Yes, Nights/Weekends - Timezone: EST
      --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy

--> Alliance

--> Yes : github.com/ogsteam

--> OGSteam is a well known dev group in the Ogame France community.

--> OgameStratège, OGSpy, OGSMarket, Xtense, ogsconverter, ...

--> PM me :)

--> Yes if i can help with OGSteam ;)

OGSteam is a team that develops and tests Legal Tools for OGame.
      forum.ogsteam.fr
      Please help us to translate OGSteam Tools : transifex.com/ogsteam
      --> Complete Alliance Tool (CAT v1): This database will help our alliance searching for targets by searching per galaxy, by player ranking, alliance, player. Also share attack reports and probe reports and search thru them with the same filters

--> Alliance

--> Not at first, but maybe in a later stadium

--> Selfemployed PHP / JavaScript programmer with over 20 years programming experience

--> None for Ogame

--> PM to NoMoreAngel with reference "API Key CAT v1"

--> Sure, when I can find time I am happy too
      --> A ACS Win Distribution Calculator, Will need API key to autmaticially import Combat, Missile and Harvest Reports

--> Alliance in the early phase. Community and International might get considered at a later stage.

--> yes, once its done

--> 7 years of programming experience mostly in Java, Go, Kotlin, C#, TypeScript (JavaScript)

--> None for Ogame

--> PM sent!

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? ***
      --> Probably