[New] API Key requests

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello there !

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> I want to develop a web interface to help a commercial/hunter alliance to manage trade / bounty offers

*** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. ***
      --> Backend managed by an alliance, Front used by any player

*** Will be open source? ***
      --> Not planned

*** A short description of your developer / programming experience ***
      --> I'm seriously developing since 12 years ago, and work with various languages (mainly web languages) : PHP, Front JS (Vanilla, jQuery, Angular), Back / Fullstack JS (NodeJS), SQL and NoSQL (MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, RethinkDB), Python, .NET (VB/C#)...

*** Link and description of previous work ( tools already developed ) ***
      --> No tool linked to Ogame, but lot of other projects on other games (mainly Counter-Strike, with a Game Server Provider website and an automated tournament and match management system)

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      --> Sent in PM ;)

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***
      --> No problem ! I'll be available here, on Discord (contact sent in PM) and can join any IRC server if needed !

Edit :
      It seems that I can't start a conversation with you @Shole :/

OGame Board wrote:

Shole is already participating in too many conversations and cannot be added.
    • *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> Report Parser for phpbb

--> Alliance

--> maybe as phpbb extension

--> iam a professional programmer since 12 years

--> cal.bplaced.net
      --> github.com/ChuckNorrison

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      --> PM will be sent

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***
      --> no sorry
      I want to create a Tool that show me a Statistic of my CR

Only for personal usage

no

I'm a PHP Developer since 2003

n/a. Only private projects that are not public available

I will send this information via PM.

no
      --> A tool for tracking statistics of players. Eventually going on to track esp reports to supplement the stats.

--> Personal/Alliance

--> Not currently

--> Professional developer

--> I haven't created any ogame tools before this.

--> Will PM details

--> I can help out if required :)
      --> A tool for creating statistics from inserted report

--> Personal/Alliance

--> Not currently

--> developer for 10 years

--> I haven't created any ogame tools before this.

--> Will PM details

--> If time allows, why not
      --> a spy report saving tool for alliance and for me

--> Personal/Alliance

--> Not currently

--> developer for 3 years / private projects

--> only private projects

--> Will PM details

--> Actual I have not enough time, but in further times why not...
      --> A Discord bot who will gather information (based on spy reports) of players with few anotations. I probably will add more functionalities in the future.

--> At the begining it will be only for my alliance. If it works well, then i will think if i'm gonna release it for the community of Ogame.

--> No.

--> I'm an informatical engineering student, who learnt c++, javascript and sql, and actually i'm developing in those languages.

--> For ogame none so far. I helped with AzerothCore's open project (as Nefertumm) and worked on private projects.

-->Will send it.

--> Sure (if i'm not busy). I can give my discord username by PM.
      --> A discordBot with various function (mip sim, RC saving by player and more to come....)

--> Personal/Alliance/Univers to start and maybe more in the future

--> Maybe when it 'll work well i don't want to share trash/without commented script ^^

--> i'm playing around programming since 10+ years just as a hobby. especially in web development.

--> Only private projects / Projects that cannot be shown here
      Ogame DiscordBot:
      TopFlop: i.imgur.com/A6xQrUw.png
      Mip sim: i.imgur.com/XfUM2iv.png (Retreving API data from nomoreangel.de/api-reader/ for now)

--> Pm sent.

--> No enought time, programming is only on free time sorry.
      i want to write an alternative to topraider because it's damn slow and there're are no improvements done in the past.

International.

Browser-Plugin yes, server code not.

I'm developing software for over 15 years now, mostly c++, java, scala and typescript.

checkout my github profile (l0rdn1kk0n)

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP)
      from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can
      be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      PM

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require
      you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and
      approximate online availability). ***
      of course, PM
    • Over a year back I requested an API Key -> board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…n/?postID=55054#post55054

Now as I got back to developing I found out it doesnt work anymore ({"RESULT_CODE":4001,"RESULT_DATA":[]} --> Means API-Key is Invalid -> got removed.
      Anyway I started to ask around on IRC on 2018-06-15 ([20:35:30] <Kalinka> Hey Shole - my API key for pioneers isn't working anymore and the board says your inbox is full, so I can only contact you here ) because I couldn't reachout @Shole here, Mailbox full.

@DeltaT replied to me that he will help me and forward my request. Asking back DeltaT a week later turned out he still didnt get any Info. Yesterday evening the same.

So what can I and all those others waiting for API Keys for over 2 months?

For the Details see my old Request. If anything else is needed feel free to send a PM or contact me in IRC(same Nick).
      --> I want to create a personal tool which should help me getting a better overview of my combats

--> Personal

--> No

--> 3 years of coding experience in various environments. Java, PHP, C#, NodeJS, Go, kinda everything..

--> github.com/dennis84

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to NoMoreAngel by PM ) ***
      --> I will tell it in private since the tool will be for personal use and hosted on my own server.

--> I am yes, but it depends to the scope and setting.