[New] API Key requests

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello I want to translate the Spy Codes from the API to the actual Spy Reports.

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> Release a Spy and combat report converter using RubyOnRails

*** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. ***
      --> At start will be private (during developing), and then for all public.

*** Will be open source? ***
      --> the code will not be shared, but the web app yes.

*** A short description of your developer / programming experience ***
      --> MVC, web apps, Ruby on rails.

*** Link and description of previous work ( tools already developed ) ***
      --> None, I'm starting this from scratch.

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      --> After making the first version, I can share.

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***
      --> Yes but i don't use IRC. When the web app will be available for all players the people can be contacted with me by email.

Darwin.
    • Hello !

--> Web app that would produce statistics and graphs from x spy reports over time. Most likely for monitoring specific targets and identifying patterns in play time or fleet movements.

--> Private until basic features are done then Community or I'll put it up on my domain

--> I might put it on github once I release it

--> Computer Science last year student with a passion for web development and data science. I've been learning web development since I'm 13

--> Nothing Ogame related.

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to NoMoreAngel by PM ) ***
      --> Sending it right now.

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***
      --> Sure but I don't use IRC. I'm sure we can work something out

Weh no Su (.fr player)
    • *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***
      --> An Discord Bot which integrates API and hardcoded features from different sources. It's main purpose is to interpret data out of the Galatool application. It shall also be able to parse CR and SR reports directly into a discord channel as well as insert parsed data into an SQL data base for later use (archiving or SRs and CRs).

--> Alliance for now.

--> No

--> QA tested manufacturer code. .NET, Python, JS

--> Yes
    • Hi!

Discord bot for beautify spy report / combat report et recycling report using GF's APIs.

First for alliance, if returns are OK, Community, and perhaps Internationnal. Don't know for now, that's a lot of work.

Yes

Front-end Developper for 8 years now.

No public project in relation with Ogame :)

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to NoMoreAngel by PM ) ***
      I send it to NoMoreAngel right now

Why not, i could be available on discord if needed. But my english skills are not so good as i wish :lol:
    • Hello !

The application be able to store combat reports, compute personal rentability.
      The application allow players who want to create a team (alliance) and then allow players share their rentability with the team.

FR community first.

Yes.

Techlead in big fr company, and nearly 5 years as Backend developper

Nothing Ogame related.

Sending it right now.

Sure bit i'm not using IRC, I could available on discord and skype.
    • Hi there,

--> The tool will store SpyReports so that the user may build his database of targets, and estimate how much transport he will need to loot resources

--> Personal

--> Yes

--> Selftaught, mostly in PHP

--> None published

--> Will be sent in the following minutes

--> To the extent of my timetable

Thanks in advance,

SwHawk
    • Hello,

--> I would like to develop a tool for my alliance, to share ask of ressources, reports, ....

--> Alliance

--> Yes

--> PHP / Javascript

--> None published

--> Will be sent in the following minutes

--> Why not if i'm free.

Thanks

The post was edited 1 time, last by sebounet25 ().

--> This website will be able to beautify combat / spy reports

--> International

--> No

--> Lead Dev for 5 years

--> None

--> PM

--> For sure
      --> To analyze the best target.

--> Personal

--> no

--> I'm a full-stack developer (Java, Python, NodeJS, Go, Web)for 12 years experience.

--> N/A

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***
      --> If it is possible that I could get an API key, I can gladly share my information

--> Yes
      --> ACS Distribution Tool.

--> Alliance first, then to everyone when the tool is good enough

--> Probably yes

--> Full stack dev

--> N/A

--> Will send by PM

--> Yes, though I don't use IRC and have limited available time.
    • jeffreyhsu wrote:

--> To analyze the best target.

--> Personal

--> no

--> I'm a full-stack developer (Java, Python, NodeJS, Go, Web)for 12 years experience.

--> N/A

--> If it is possible that I could get an API key, I can gladly share my information

--> Yes
      No idea what your tool should do exactly but you would need to send me a PM with a valid email and IP otherwise you won't get an API-Key

Origin Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • Hi there,

--> The tool will keep track of all resources collected by fleets and able to track profits over periods of time.

--> Personal for now maybe bigger in the future who knows

--> Yes

--> Professional developer for the past 4 years now

--> Nothing ogame related

--> Will send a PM :)

At this moment no because i have not that much free time
      --> Discordbot that saves CRs for statistical analysis, saves tech(shields/weapons/armor).

--> Alliance for now.

--> Maybe at some point.

-->Computer Science Student, Freelance Developer

--> Client projects

--> Sent via PM

--> Sure, included in PM
      --> A self hosted solution in PHP/Javascript with some PowerBI to make statistics and rentability reports based on Combat Reports

--> Mostly Personnal for now

--> no

--> 4 year Symfony dev (PHP), Python and JS

--> None Ogame related

--> PM

--> Can you describe what do you mean by extended testing ?
      --> Tool (combat simulator) which calculates optimal attacking fleet based on a spy report and a number of user defined criteria (like fleet ratio's, available ships).

--> International.

--> No.

--> No professional experience, just done a few projects as a hobby. Mostly a couple of years (on and off) of Javascript/NodeJS experience.

--> Not relevant.

--> Will send by PM.

--> No.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Juul ().