New Top 1 [TOT: 694.202.000]Athenacompet [HARDCORE] vs. Dona Custodia [Camussi] (A: 189.458.000, D: 504.744.000)

• Devastating

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Top 1 [TOT: 694.202.000]Athenacompet [HARDCORE] vs. Dona Custodia [Camussi] (A: 189.458.000, D: 504.744.000)

*RP* ON
      "In search of pleasure in o-game'

Is there a definition ? In this game there are Radins, Opportunists, Rageux, lesson giver, bad guys.
      But There are also people of extreme kindness, generous, does not play the ranking.
      Each of them blends perfectly, to create a "Universe", One can also be a little on one side, and a little on the other ..

But beware, there are the worst categories, the liars and manipulators, Ready to do anything.

But despite this, it is what makes this game so beautiful, we make friends, enemies, enemies can even become friends ...

We all play for the same purpose, take pleasure, if the game becomes heavy and tiresome, what happens in general ?

This game can become very strategic for the one who gets involved, as very destructive, the frontier is thin.

Dreams and thoughts belong to everyone

*RP*OFF

Now place to the Battle ! A little song ? yes ofc !

On 29-04-2017 --:--:-- , the following fleets met in battle:
      Attacker Athenauthority
      140% 140% 150%

l.fighter 45.767
      cruiser 5.501
      battleship 5.963
      l.cargo 135

l.fighter 13.819
      h.fighter 474
      cruiser 2.869
      battleship 4.895
      esp.probe 2.650
      bomber 31

dest. 569
      deathstar 6

l.fighter 17.708
      cruiser 3.885
      battleship 5.403
      l.cargo 0 ( -135 )
      l.fighter 0 ( -13.819 )
      h.fighter 0 ( -474 )
      cruiser 0 ( -2.869 )
      battleship 0 ( -4.895 )
      esp.probe 0 ( -2.650 )
      bomber 0 ( -31 )
      dest. 0 ( -569 )
      deathstar 6 ( -0 )

The attacker lost a total of 189.458.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 504.744.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 142.520.400 metal and 65.743.200 crystal.

After
      1* Athenauthority 2.483.064
      42* Dona Custodia 967.463

The small explanation: at the base it's a return of attack, I will lose almost nothing to attack it even without having the recycling and I made lose a good end of fleet and I offered a place to Jango and the Security at Galactic (Dona that I have been watching for a long time, going very (too) fast,It could have become very dangerous, He was him the future top 2, we do not miss it, when the person is inrecyclable, what can we do? )

I plan to put almost all my fleet in case, that it sacrifices all its fleet (without its DS), and there the pleasure to play begins, I think it wanted that I lose as much as possible, To inflict a punishment ..In the end, I lose about 170k and him more than 320k, with the difference that my fleet is still there, losing light fighters, it's nothing

Thanks to some for sending me ingame messages very nice

Authority has chosen me, In the misunderstanding of certain, I have chosen to accept the challenge, this destruction I dedicate to you, and to all your alliance, the HARDCORE, thank you also for having given your opinion on me.

Kiss to all my friends(Especially Daisy :P ), for whom I spend pleasant moments here, while destroying the enemies. ( yes i like the red color ... )

The post was edited 17 times, last by Athenacompet ().

• no ogmem, cruisers and rips are close to non-readable on standard forum theme.
      nice rp and way of playing the game.

9/10 because balls and not tooo rainbowish
      03-11-05 17:16:47 Allianz [reTOS] Mitgliedschaft in Allianz [reTOS] beendet
      Spieler Sanguinius hat die Allianz [reTOS] aufgelöst.
      Sie und alle anderen Spieler können sich nun neu bewerben
      R.I.P, baby