Sorcerer vs [DraGonS] raistlin - TD 469.054.000

• Strategist

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorcerer vs [DraGonS] raistlin - TD 469.054.000

Things did not go as planned which makes this hit one of my crappiest hit at this server. Guy came online soon after impact, jumped over some recs from the other moon and immediately started harvesting, multiplying recs, etc...
      We played some hide and seek with false follow-ups and recalls in hope to slow him down, but all what I succeded was one recycling round which barely cover my own damage. At least there's more crystal (vs metal ratio) than I lost. Not a plus, neither some minus ... just one annoying rebuilding.

It could be worse ending up on a position of this other guy, tho.

20 * raistlin DraGonS 1.078.519
      165 – raistlin DraGonS 717.752

32 – Sorcerer 1.022.573
      63 – Sorcerer 912.262

Somewhere deep in space some terrible things happened:

Attacker Sorcerer (X:XXX:XX)
      Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
      S.Cargo 9.834
      L.Fighter 52
      H.Fighter 18
      Cruiser 7.065
      Battleship 5.407

Defender raistlin (X:XXX:XX)
      Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
      S.Cargo 3.000
      L.Cargo 520
      L.Fighter 11.111
      H.Fighter 150
      Cruiser 2.233
      Battleship 3.061
      Col. Ship 1
      Recy. 2.132
      Esp.Probe 12.028
      Bomber 1
      Dest. 75

After battle...

Attacker Sorcerer (X:XXX:XX)
      S.Cargo 3.025
      L.Fighter 19
      H.Fighter 3
      Cruiser 4.587
      Battleship 5.207

Defender raistlin (X:XXX:XX)
      destroyed!

He captured
      834.916 metal, 247.192 crystal and 3.852.945 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 106.424.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 362.630.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 92.310.000 metal and 48.406.200 crystal.

-- Created by Takana's CR Converter v1.955 beta - Dragon Takana --

Your 5365 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 107.300.000. At the target, 90.350.000 metal and 46.463.900 crystal are floating in space.
      You have harvested 60.836.100 metal and 46.463.900 crystal.
      ex #1st ranked uni14 .org
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us
      ex #1st ranked andromeda .si
    • Mendi wrote:

Not recycling is a problem of hof with the defender in parking. You took the risk and it wasn't as good as you thought. I can't see anything strange in harvesting after being taken down, no shopping in this universe, everything is predictable

Br guys
      Congrats
      My experience is right opposite. Not many fleeters come online around 5:00am, see that their whole fleet is completely devastated and react so motivated as raistlin did. It happens to me in one out of 30 cases maybe.
      He could not possible know how many recs is on his route, he just lost complete fleet (many does not botter with df when thing like this happen), it was early morning (many does not have time and/or motivation to juggle around full next 4 hours with several recs, multiplying them all the time), etc ...
      Beside that it was upper galaxy, I spyed all the moons around this night (+/-150 ss to both side) everyone else fsed, very little chance that someone else would steal it.

Unlike some players I am not one of those who's impressed by big numbers and destruction no matter what. It's profit I care for. And most of the time things play out in my favour. I knew that by worst possible scenario I will cover at least my own loses, but there's bigger chance that I will harvest more. This time I didn't have luck, but in same situation I would do it again. Because 8 out of 10 or so such crashes things usually end up in a attacker favour. It's just risk attacker sometimes need to take. Fleeters know that.
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sorcy ().

• sorcerer wrote:

Not many fleeters come online around 5:00am, see that their whole fleet is completely devastated and react so motivated as raistlin did. It happens to me in one out of 30 cases maybe.
      raistlin is no ordinary player, if you took more attention you would know it.
      Unfortunately his time like many of us it's not the same as few years ago...
      fr to you and to my allied again :)

see your probes soon :)
      "I walk through the valley of the shadow of death and I will fear no evil 'cause I'm blind to it all".
    • lasth3ro wrote:

raistlin is no ordinary player, if you took more attention you would know it.
      Unfortunately his time like many of us it's not the same as few years ago...

Who is "ordinary" player anyway? :) This server is consisted with hundreds old farts which use to have legendary status in their little part of universe years back :)
      Times when some of us were doing 10 - 20 HoFs per day seems almost mythical nowaday. I should know thing or two about this too.
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us
    • Great hof on a great player..I'm completely with you when you say that fleeters know when to take risk (otherwise you are Simply not a fleeter) and in this case you managed to cover your own losses, so your decision to go for it was Simply right..
      Since Late's friend are our friend, next time ask for support for the recs :)