New Lunar Building and Graviton Next Level

• Research

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Lunar Building and Graviton Next Level

Hello, I would like to present one of my ideas to help the game to improve.
      For starters, sorry for my mistakes, because I have a little trouble with the language, being French and if I use Google Translate.

My suggestion will make it possible to move the moon between planets.
      For this, Graviton Level 3 technology will unlock a new lunar building: the reactor.
      The reactor allows to move the moon between the planets, from level 4 and a refueling depot Level 9 is on the planet of arrival and that of departure is necessary.

The speed of the moon corresponds to that of the RIP with Propulsion hyperspace level 3, and increases from one in one from the hyper-space propulsion level 10
      The movement of the moon is phalangeable on the planet of arrival.
      A fleet may remain on the moon during the movement of the moon, and it will not be perceived by the phalanx. No resource can be transported by the moon.
      The consumption of the moon is 500k with the reactor level 4. The double consumption at each level of the reactor.
      After a move, the moon is deactivated for 36h. The jump gate and the reactor are thus unusable, but the sensor phalanx stay operational.

Reactor Price:

PrixMétalCristalDeutérium
      Niveau 13.000.0003.500.0003.000.000
      Niveau 29.000.00010.500.0009.000.000
      Niveau 327.000.00031.500.00027.000.000
      Niveau 481.000.00094.500.00081.000.000

When moving the moon from point A to point B, a "fictitious" moon is present at point B, but no action can take place with it until the actual moon has arrived.
      If a fleet come on the "fictitious" moon, at the moment of impact, the fleet, which must impact with the "fictitious" moon, turns back and forth without returning to its starting point.
      A moon can move to the location of another moon, but if the place is already taken, both moons will be destroyed, and without cdr, nothing.

I am finish :)
      Thank for reading and for give your opinion and... please avoid using a vocabulary too difficult ^^

Original version:
      Display Spoiler

Ma suggestion permettra de déplacer la lune entre les planètes.
      Pour cela, la technologie Graviton Level 3 déverrouillera un nouveau bâtiment lunaire: le réacteur.
      Le réacteur permet bouger la lune entre les planètes à partir du niveau 4. Un dépôt de ravitaillement niveau 9 doit être nécessaire sur la planète de départ et d'arrivé afin que la lune puisse se déplacer.

La vitesse de la lune correspond à celle de la RIP avec Propulsion hyperspace niveau 3. Elle augmente de un en un à partir de la propulsion hyperespace niveau 10.
      Le mouvement de la lune est phalangeable sur la planète d'arrivé.
      Une flotte peut rester sur la lune pendant le mouvement de la lune, et elle ne sera pas perçue par la phalange. Aucune ressource ne peut être transportée par la lune.
      La consommation de la lune est de 500k avec le niveau du réacteur 4. La double consommation à chaque niveau du réacteur.
      Après un déplacement, la lune est désactivée pendant 36h. La porte de saut et le réacteur sont donc inutilisables, mais la phalange du capteur reste opérationnelle.

Prix du réacteur:

PrixMétalCristalDeutérium
      Niveau 13.000.0003.500.0003.000.000
      Niveau 29.000.00010.500.0009.000.000
      Niveau 327.000.00031.500.00027.000.000
      Niveau 481.000.00094.500.00081.000.000

Lorsque vous déplacez la lune du point A au point B, une lune «fictive» est présente au point B, mais aucune action ne peut avoir lieu jusqu'à ce que la lune réelle soit arrivée. Si une flotte va vers la lune "fictive", au moment de l'impact, la flotte, qui doit avoir un impact sur la lune «fictive», tourne d'avant en arrière sans revenir sur son point de départ.
      Une lune peut se déplacer vers l'emplacement d'une autre lune, mais si la place est déjà prise, les deux lunes seront détruites, et sans cdr, rien du tout.
    • Thank for your opinion.

TGWo wrote:

Personally I don't like this idea, because a part of game will become more easy. I don't see as an improve of game.
      It will be also an invisible fleetsave.
      How ? The prices is still expensive, so that make the game easier I'm not sure.
      It not will be an invisible fleetsave, because anything player who see the movement of the moon can be attack the fictitious moon 1s after the arrival of the moon, you can destroy the fleet (if she's present).

For the rest of your post... 6 months is so long no ? May be reactor need more time for "cooling" (refroidir in french).
    • 500.000 deuterium don't sound expensive for players with 100 milions of points

Valmone wrote:

It not will be an invisible fleetsave, because anything player who see the movement of the moon can be attack the fictitious moon 1s after the arrival of the moon, you can destroy the fleet (if she's present).
      You can see moon in moving, but you don't see ships over moon ............. Maybe someone studying player will be sure to know what is moving with moon, but in most of case I want to see who will attack that moon don't knowing ships

• TGWo wrote:

500.000 deuterium don't sound expensive for players with 100 milions of points
      Except Graviton 3 and reactor 4.
      Would you start on base to 1M ? It's true, 5M it is better ?

TGWo wrote:

You can see moon in moving, but you don't see ships over moon ............. Maybe someone studying player will be sure to know what is moving with moon, but in most of case I want to see who will attack that moon don't knowing ships
      All modes of play are have her advantages and disadvantages and players her game mode.
      We can moon break or studying debris fields, it's dangerous.
      And you had not say, but we can do a group defence ;)
    • Danimanza wrote:

I don't know if I get the main point of the idea, but if we create a "false" moon with that setup, fleetsaving will be just easier. I think that is not the way to improve the game.
      The "False" moon are juste here to that you can send your fleet when the real moon arrived.
      If you want, why not get players to attack, park or spy ?
      Of course, the owner of the "fictitious" moon absolutely can not get involved with it.