Universi nuovi in comune all apertura server

• Acquire and obtain players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Universi nuovi in comune all apertura server

Hi forgive maybe I write in the wrong section .... but I would expect a few mod or someone That CAN decide and speak with the heads of other national forums. To communicate the chance. Of OPEN universes Directly New International. At least BETWEEN THESE 4 countries .... France Italy Spain and Germany .....
      We All player of great caliber disappointed From the little amount of player .... What startano
      The thank it would save. A New Server in EVERY country. It could always OPEN New cn the SAME frequency soloist That we would be much more than a play and possibly a shop.. I Created a suggestion. I hope Come Rated great

Salve perdonate magari scrivo nella sezione sbagliata ma.... Vorrei Invitare Qualche mod o Qualcuno Che PUÒ decidere e Parlare con i Responsabili di Altri forum Nazionali. Per comunicare la possibilita. Di APRIRE Direttamente universi Nuovi Internazionali. Almeno TRA QUESTI 4 paesi .... Italia Francia Spagna e Germania .....
      Siamo giocatore Tutti di ottimo calibro delusi Dalla poca quantita di giocatore Che startano ....
      La grazie risparmierebbe. Server Un in OGNI Paese Nuovo. E potrebbe APRIRE sempre Nuovi cn la STESSA cadenza solistica Che saremmo Molto di più di un Giocare e eventualmente un shoppare ... Ho Creato un suggerimento. Spero Venga Votato alla grande

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wolverine ().