Delay deploy and such

• Fleet, Defense and Combats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Delay deploy and such

So in all I just wanted to suggest to be able to delay your deploymissions just as the attackmission is possible to slowdown with acs.

Why you say?
      Its simply cause once you have a big fleet and you moons are popped and lanx is locked your screwed. No savepossibility whatsoever, so even if you are an active player that logs on to receive your fleetsave adn this moonpopping has occured youre doomed.
      So then it kinda becomes a battle of delays, attacker can slowdown and defender can slowdown.
      Point is if an active player with big shipcount actually does all to keep fleet safe it should be rewarded. Now its just to pray that nothing has "happened during my sleep".
      Discussable or not? :)
    • I don't like idea. Defenders already have way for fleetsave ........ he should recal fleetsave or change moon, change organization to be more difficult to understand where fleetsave is in fly.
      It is need that exist a way to attacker to crash defender ........ with your idea become impossible if defender is online

• The proper technique of maintaining a 100% reliable fleetsave in a speed Uni are Recalled Deploy saves made about 7-8 hours prior their cancellation, there are currently no other ways, except VMode, of securing a fleet surpassable by ACS in the Universes where Death Stars fly about 4-5 times faster.

Despite of that fact, a simple way to address the Moon destruction issue exists and it consists of reverting one of the changes introduced many years ago in 0.78a update. What needs to be performed is the removal of the ability to IPM Moons, simple as that. :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Smoke Nightvogue ().

• I can only speak for myself but I cant sit and send off a deploy and then time in a recall 7-9h later so that I can sleep and then...yeah what then, need to be on for it to land and then...yeah send it to fleetsave again cause you know real life, work and all that. It doesnt sound like much fun at all. Then the v-mode fleetsave is the only option if people get big enough fleets. This is one of the reason I dont play anylonger, I simply dont want to v-mode fleetsave. I want to see an option to actually have a chance to save your fleet and most of the time massive resources if you are a player that is active. This is not the case now...
      Maybe take away the immunity of not being lanxable from recalled deploys then as I understood thats what you didnt like. Then it will be, as I wrote, a slowdownbattle between the defender and the up to 5 attackers, at least it gives the defender a chance to stay alive.

Im trying to discuss an idea so that we dont have to v-mode fs. Sure its gonna be alot harder to catch an active player that will be on in decent time before fleet arrives and thats how it should be. Now you can just sit and watch the whole shabang getting obliterated if you are unlucky to get your deploymoons popped.
      And we know the no IPM´íng of moons wont come back..