30 mins cooldown for the Jump Gate basic for ALL speeds. servers

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 30 mins cooldown for the Jump Gate basic for ALL speeds. servers

As wrote on the title, change the cooldown of the Jump Gate on the moon to 30 mins basic for all speeds for every server.
    A simple reason is in a universe 1x fleet we have 60 minutes of cooldown. Is a massive waste of time, if we need to use again the portal to attack another player from another moon, we need to wait too much.
    And yes, the cooldown should not be affected by any kind of speed.
  • I think it could be an important upgrade!!

Why in a 2x fleet speed have to attend 30 minutes and a player in a 1x 60?
    The upgrade of the jump gate is useless. It costs too much and it doesn't lower the cooldown consistently.

Everyone using death stars in a 1x speed universe knows why this upgrade it's important.
  • Just because 2x speed is double speed of 1x speed?

The upgrade of jumpgate might be important, so umpgrade your jumpgate to reduce the time. That it cost resources is intendend.

LG
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JoKy ().

• TGWo wrote:

it is normal that in an universe slower all is more slow, not only what you like.

I don't think that's correct.
    It's slower , ok but i am using death stars every night.. i spend something like 3-4 hours to send them thanks to 1h cooldown. I listen other players in my situation and they all leave the game for this aspect. It's stressful.
    As the vacation mode , i think that this aspect has to be equalized beetween universes that have different speed 's fleet.
  • why don't start to play in an universe x2 if you want to spend less time to attack or to do more attacks in same time ?

Time of vacation is a different argument, to prevent to use vacation instead to fleetsave.

PS: maybe this change sound good when you have to attack, but change strategy in case to defense, study players and in case of ninja

• TGWo wrote:

why don't start to play in an universe x2 if you want to spend less time to attack or to do more attacks in same time ?

Time of vacation is a different argument, to prevent to use vacation instead to fleetsave.

PS: maybe this change sound good when you have to attack, but change strategy in case to defense, study players and in case of ninja

Ogame is 1x Fleet speed.
    2x is too fast for me.
    What kind of strategies this change can do?
    I'm asking , as i think a lot of player, to reduce the cooldown.
    Don't be surprised if people leave this game for that aspect.
    You are not players, you cannot understand.

Send deathstars in a 1x every night for one month for 3-4 hours every day.
    Then please come back and we will discuss again
  • I think the "discussion" will end here. If you want a shorter cooldown for your jumpgates you are welcome to upgrade your jumpgates and your problem is solved

:closed:
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.