Merging Communities [.ar + .mx >> .es]

• General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Merging Communities [.ar + .mx >> .es]

English Version (Google Translator)

Hello everyone,

I bring you a proposal that more than a year ago was voted and accepted by the members of the Argentine, Mexican and Spanish communities.

It is not something new the lack of players (and desertion of others) in servers of the above communities. As a solution to this, GameForce implemented the "mergers" of universes, giving a good result the first few months (then generated a massive fall of players again).
      Given that the Argentine and Mexican servers have few players, I think it is worth a merger with Ogame Spain. This would be done with the same parameters as in the fusion of universes.

I could include graphs that prove my words (with the desertion of players), but those who at least played for a month, we know that this is so.
      I hope, do not close the thread, and allow the players to leave some words and their vote. The proposal is simple, merging from smaller to larger communities (respecting language).

A hug!

Martrish_07

Versión Español (Original)
      Hola a todos,

Les traigo una propuesta que hace mas de un año fue votada y aceptada por los miembros de las comunidades argentina, mexicana y española.

No es algo nuevo la falta de jugadores (y la deserción de otros) en servidores de las comunidades antedichas. Como solución a esto, GameForce implementó las "fusiones" de universos, dando un buen resultado los primeros meses (luego generaba una caída masiva de jugadores nuevamente).
      En vistas de que los servidores argentinos y mexicanos tienen pocos jugadores, creo que merece la pena una fusión con Ogame España. Esto, se realizaría con los mismos parámetros que en la fusión de universos.

Podría incluír gráficos que prueben mis palabras (con la deserción de jugadores), pero los que al menos jugamos durante un mes, sabemos que esto es así.
      Espero, no cierren el hilo, y permitan que los jugadores dejen algunas palabras y su voto. La propuesta es simple, fusión de comunidades menores a una mayor (respetando idioma).

Un abrazo!

Martrish_07

Thank you!
    • venice wrote:

for these limited communities maybe yes its good idea, but i dunno how GameForge approach this idea , and this can be lead to merged 3 or 4 major community ( %50 of OGame player wont accept such a thing i think :) )

but if it stays with these countries i think why not ^^

+1

Every process of change is always a mess, but I think that close small communities could be a good option for the game... I don't know if "major communities" are 3, 4 or more, but at least 10 communities are too small to have a competitive and funny game