tecnologia plasma

• Research

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• tecnologia plasma

arrivati al 16° livello, l'aumento in % è troppo basso rispetto alla spesa da fare per poter intraprendere l'up al 17°

credo che ci sia la necessità di dover cambiare la percentuale (magari incrementandola ad ogni step successivo in maniera significativa e non con briciole: 1% sul metallo e 0.66% sul cristallo sono aumenti insignificanti... :D :D :D )

per poter dare uno stimolo in più a continuare

l'upgrade di questa ricerca

Display Spoiler

reached the 16th level, the increase in% is too low compared to the expense to do to be able to take the up to 17 °

I believe there is the need to change the percentage (perhaps increasing it to each successive step significantly and not with crumbs: 1% on the metal and 0.66% on the crystal increases are insignificant ...: D: D: D)

in order to give more motivation to continue

upgrade this
      search

The post was edited 1 time, last by TGWo ().

• Ti rispondo in italiano così non perdo tempo :P

Trovo il tuo discorso abbastanza privo di fondamenta, qualunque cosa che incrementi la produzione ad un certo punto costa "troppo" rispetto all'incremento di produzione dato.

Quindi quello che dici potrebbe essere applicato a qualunque miniera come a qualunque livello di astro.

L'aumento è si sempre lo stesso ma è percentuale, ergo la tecnologia diventa sempre più conveniente man mano che alzi le miniere e aumenti i pianeti, plasmi 17 ad esempio è meglio che alzare una cristallo 33, pur costando molto di più.

english

I find your speech quite groundless, anything that increases the production costs at some point "too much" compared to the increase of data production.

So what you're saying it could be applied to any mining as in any Astrophysics's level.

The increase is always the same but is a percentage, ergo the technology becomes more affordable as you raise your planets and mining increases, plasmas 17 for example is better than raising a crystal 33, while costing much more.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TGWo ().