changes to buying ress via dm

• General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• changes to buying ress via dm

playernumbers of new servers look vastly different if you compare them to the numbers 3 1/2 years ago or before version 5.7.
      ofc alot of it has to do with the game losing players anway but a huge turnoff for players who might consider starting on a new server is the fact that there is always a guy with several hundreds or even thousands points after a few minutes.

I suggest to limit the amount of ress you can buy per day and make buying ressources cheaper. furthermore the limitation should be linked to the eco speed.
      buying ressources shouldnt be affected by your storage. so even with already red numbers you would be able to buy your daily package
      for example: 1x eco first week
      10k met or 6,66k crys or 3,33k deu for 10k dm each or 25k dm altogether

5x eco 50k met 33,33k crys or 16,66k deut for 10kdm each and so on

for the second and coming weeks I would just multiply the numbers by 3 and have the dm price rise aswell but maybe not by the factor 3
      week 5 with 1x eco would mean 1.5m ress per day
      I think this should be the absolute limit and maybe after week4 more than one 1 week should pass before the final increase

ideally this would increase playernumbers while the gf can keep the same profits. maybe even more money in the long run because the playersbase stays heathly for a longer time.
      this is something that could be tested on a single new server or on a complete wave of new servers to see if the profits stay the same or at least are in a satisfying range