Relocate

• General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Now to make the crascher you're forced to pay, I wish everyone had a chance to do the crasher and transfer the planets, but in a limited way.

Suggestion:

Add the possility to transfer the planets, I would have 2 ideas:

- add it to astrophysics, as shipments or as the ability to colonize the planets after a certain level of astrophysics such as 1,2,3,13,14,15 positions

-add it as a structure like the portal hyperspace, then with long charging times (30-60 days) or as research and always recharge times of 30/60 days

This is done to eliminate the transfer fee, but in order to give the opportunity for everyone to be able to play as a crasher because there is too much difference between who pays and who does not

unfortunately you are turning to pay-to-win the game as it is now, in a game pay-to-play and I would not happen

Please help those few who still want to make crasher

thank you so much
    • Your idea don't sound bad, but at same time you should know that when still didn't exist relocation features, crasher still play deleting a planet used as a mobile planet.

So it is possible to make crasher also if you don't use dark matter.

PS: probably the only way about GameForge will can accept a change is that relocation still will exist as now, and that you can move 1 planet without use dark matter after a long time (more that 1-2 months as you propose).
      Maybe number of free relocation could be linked with age of universe ........ for example after any birthday of universe you will receive 1 or 2 free relocations

• This idea is not viable, we have relocations for that... yes, they are expensive but the idea of that feature is being a rare feature, not a thing that everybody can do once per month... only people who maintain the game... yes, maybe it is hard but GF would need to sell as much DM as posible to earn profit from his product :)
    • I think it is rather the opposite, let me explain:
      In Italy a year after the server has about 100 active players, if there was the possibility of having more varieties of game players there would be more enticed to stay.
      100 players of which 10/15 do not pay more for a gift worth more a year on each server and the possibility of having 150-200 active players thus more possibilities for revenue?
      also because a relocalization on year does not change the GF and maybe entice someone to not give up.
      money are worth more to a person or persons in this game? because more or less what has been written.

thank you so much