Protection for new players [noob protection]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• don't forget to let your multi accounts drop to inactive from time to time in order to be able to atk them with 20.001+ points
      03-11-05 17:16:47 Allianz [reTOS] Mitgliedschaft in Allianz [reTOS] beendet
      Spieler Sanguinius hat die Allianz [reTOS] aufgelöst.
      Sie und alle anderen Spieler können sich nun neu bewerben
      R.I.P, baby
    • now i understand in international communities there have to be language barriers. but i would like to remind you, Tralafgar Wal, that names typically don't change during translations. thank you

also no accusations were made. just the typical multi strategy that is currently executed, monitored and has already been banned. so not even a new thing to the community really.

ps: haha and again my avatar got deleted, while no reason given. i have a mildly gestured&easy to look at avatar pic and see members with blood&gore and even sexual activities between mario and daisy... i have been asking that question for a loooong time as to why my avatar is of particular interest but to no avail. :sleeping:
      03-11-05 17:16:47 Allianz [reTOS] Mitgliedschaft in Allianz [reTOS] beendet
      Spieler Sanguinius hat die Allianz [reTOS] aufgelöst.
      Sie und alle anderen Spieler können sich nun neu bewerben
      R.I.P, baby