ACS division debris

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACS division debris

I request approvation of my tool that calculate how to divide debris after a combat in ACS.
      The tool request:
      1) to know total debris (you can insert by hand, or in automatic inserting api-key of all recycler report).
      2) to know name of players and ships at start of combat and at end (you can insert by hand, or in automatic inserting api-key of combat report).
      3) ratio exchange used

For any kind of ships/defences is calculate a point (convert cost in deuterium, divide 1000; about civil ships points is decrease of 25%); with this is calculate how many any player contribute at acs.

lordsyrio.comastuff.com/Ogame/…rtizione_acs.php?lang=ENG
      Messaggio per i visitatori ed utenti italiani. se avete problemi nell'utilizzo del forum, in particolare se avete problemi ad esporre un vostro suggerimento per migliorare ogame, potete scrivermi e cercherò di fornirvi assistenza

The post was edited 3 times, last by TGWo ().

• I'm still waiting to have a global api key, so atm tool don't work in automatic way and you have to enter by hand all info (number of ships, debris, members,...)
      Messaggio per i visitatori ed utenti italiani. se avete problemi nell'utilizzo del forum, in particolare se avete problemi ad esporre un vostro suggerimento per migliorare ogame, potete scrivermi e cercherò di fornirvi assistenza
    • Tool working
      I updated tool inserting way to decide if you want to divide in equal part or in weight

The post was edited 1 time, last by TGWo ().