Increase of shipcount in one buildorder

• Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Increase of shipcount in one buildorder

OGame gets more and more Speedunis a larger accounts every year, the shipyard should adopt to this when you want to build large amounts of Ships/Defense.

My idea is, to introduce larger buildorders, so that you can build 99.999 Ships with just one click instead of alot. When you don't have enough ressources on the planet/moon to build 99.999 of the ship/def, the buildmenu will display normal and as soon as you have enough ressources (after a page reload), it switches to a new layout, which could look something like this:

Now you can decide if you want to build normal 9999 or 99999. When you click the 99999 you should get asked if you really want to do it, because you will spend a lot of ressources.

For the DM features I would say, that they apply the normal way, so every 30 minutes cost 750 DM to half. The max limit should be 720k DM for the 99999 button, for the normal button it should stay the same (72k).

Feedback please :)

Origin Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • 9.. 9.. 9.. 9.. , enter .. halve order.. ??

enter .. halve order ??

There is say a noticeable difference, but I still just don't get it.

Would seem easier to add that building ships could included say "pre-order" and settle for Resources being short to say halve afforded amounts before then still and elect to use Dark Matter to buy the remaining resources for the current order or it gets cancelled from the remaining units on.

Have one Button for 999mil and go from there to say.

Thanks,

Kellogen
    • Kellogen wrote:

9.. 9.. 9.. 9.. , enter .. halve order.. ??

enter .. halve order ??

There is say a noticeable difference, but I still just don't get it.

Would seem easier to add that building ships could included say "pre-order" and settle for Resources being short to say halve afforded amounts before then still and elect to use Dark Matter to buy the remaining resources for the current order or it gets cancelled from the remaining units on.

Have one Button for 999mil and go from there to say.

Thanks,

Kellogen

you cant order more thn 9.999, its hard for ninja or LF or big fleet produce.

if there is 99.999 button, 3-click for ninja thats mean last 6sec u can ambush ^^
    • The layoutchange would just be visible when you have enough ressources for 99.999 units of that type, before you wouldn't see it.

Just an increase for the normal limit would have limiting factor that the GF won't give up if I assume it correctly. You could just finish a lot of ships for a small amount of DM if you don't increase the Limit where the cost cut of. But if you would increase the limit, you would have a problem with users, because it would get expensive as hell when you just want to build ships that would reach the current DM-Limit.

Origin Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • Well, if say one-one worth either way should be fine, and without a button. But I see what you are saying about the button.

Instead of a penny for a penny, you get a dollar for a penny say to say.

I think it is alright, but anytime, like 50k options would come would seem not as reasonable for the difference, and still highlighting the worth of say Dark Matter expenses for lesser Ships.

By then the play to play worth of any would still support say the lesser of.

But, one one worth on just a increased cap for say all-around, should still say provide as much 50-50 grounds as before.

Unless they themselves say Dark Matter is an exploitable interests, which the regards could incline initially, I don't see why one one worth couldn't be for just the increased cap.

Only thing that seems the difference is the 9999 is already in place. Which would seem to say Dark Matter works only to those numbers, or do they cut off before then??

Thanks,

Kellogen
    • NOPE.

For an obvious reason. DM abuse Ninjas. There you go, all happy to crash someone or get a huge ress farm and suddenly you are ninja'd by 99.999 of whatever unit to make your hit either unprofitable or even lose your entire fleet. Being able to insta build units is already stupid as it makes the game pretty much more pay to win heavy, being able to insta build 10x more of those units... No, just no.

What Tirnoch posted sounds much more sensible.
    • I think it is a positive how ever I see a massive draw back too. and long term financial flaw in thinking here.
      one yes great for rebuilds.
      two. bad players with money buy up large amounts of fleet. then have to buy even larger amounts of DM to buy deut with to fly them.
      then V-mode while saving up DM to get more deut for what trades and mines don't provide.
      Three. payed for v-mode comes next.
      four players quit. and only money players stay and 85% of skilled players leave and then a rehash of new servers every other month turn to every month or servers get reset and years of hard work and effort go bye bye.
      As long as the latter does not happen as far as pay for v-mode does not happen either. it will work out fine.
      since acs bump and run attacks can wittle down the new fleet sizes that will be coming from pay to play users.
      Unless they increase the acs slots too 7 from 5 to allow a better balance for the coming obscenely larger fleets.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blackmass ().