Sorcerer vs [aUW_PL] Polak2 - TD 45.727.000

• Basic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorcerer vs [aUW_PL] Polak2 - TD 45.727.000

All the time saw his fleet around. Or jealously the df of his fleet.
      But couldn't do much regarding this as at the beginning I didn't have
      fleet to visit him and later I was too far away.

Until now. Deneb made it possible.
      Thank you, old friend.

Attacker Sorcerer (X:XXX:XX)
      Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
      S.Cargo 2.900
      Cruiser 3.020
      Battleship 1.330

Defender Polak2 (X:XXX:XX)
      Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
      L.Cargo 113
      L.Fighter 1.715
      Cruiser 100
      Battleship 422
      Col. Ship 1
      Recy. 157
      Esp.Probe 842
      H.Laser 39
      Gauss 17

After battle...

Attacker Sorcerer (X:XXX:XX)
      S.Cargo 2.464
      Cruiser 2.892
      Battleship 1.330

Defender Polak2 (X:XXX:XX)
      destroyed!

He captured
      464.993 metal, 135.942 crystal and 246.208 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 5.200.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of
      units.

At these space coordinates now float 8.914.500 metal and 4.531.500 crystal.
      The chance for a moon to be created is
      %.

Your 700 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 14.000.000. At the target, 8.914.500 metal and 4.533.000 crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 8.914.500 metal and 4.533.000 crystal.

-- Created by Takana's CR Converter v1.955 beta - Dragon Takana --
      ex #1st ranked uni14 .org
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us
      ex #1st ranked andromeda .si
    • Sorcy wrote:

Thank you, old friend.

My pleasure mate. Wish i could be your partner in crime, but its just as satisfying to see you tear it up.

This hit is also beautiful in that;

1. Hating Polish players, for whatever reason, was an .org tradition. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside to see another one down.

2. Polak2 has been a nuisance to my alliance, again happy to see it eliminated.
    • 5etho wrote:

urza wrote:

1. Hating Polish players, for whatever reason, was an .org tradition. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside to see another one down.
      lol btw bashing nationalities is against the server rules,

Deneb (urza jr.) should not be taken too serious on board. He's joker with great sense of humour :)

btw. some year later when I started ogame polish players were white knights in shiny armour and most hated players were hordes from Deneb's nation ;)
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sorcy ().

LFs are good for players insecure in themself. For false feeling of safety because current simulation vs superiror fleets show draw. And for those rare people who do several crashes vs fleet of a similar size as theirs (ie. top crashes). But most of the time, if you pump also heavy ships LFs stays on planet/moon doing nothing. Lets say that 99% or more of my crashes through time show better result with some extra heavy ships than LFs included.
      Because more of the heavy ships means less the damage and more profit vs inferior fleets while you still need to pump LFs if you have them all the time to maintain decent ratio vs heavy ships. And don't get me wrong, small fodder ships have their role in fleetcrashing. I see just problem here in constant need to increase their size to be par with number of heavy ships, while most of the attack show better result with just heavy ships and LFs stays at home.
      And now think in bigger numbers. Once you have 50k battleships 100k of lfs would look silly, useless. You need them at least 300k to work properly as a fodder.
      There's no profit in that (if lfs are sitting on planet/moon most of the time and battleships/destroyers bring profit home on a daily basis).
      I prefer to have few 10k battleships more instead of few 100k LFs. It's more efficent profit-wise.
      This makes me more vulnerable at server as this one with more superiror fleets around, but that the different story now...
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us

• You have your (good) point. Anyway this server is special for many reason other than the retro-look...

1 exemple is the Rapid fire:
      Cruiser vs LF is 3 (instead of 6)
      HF vs S.cargo is 0 (instead of 3)

This means that you need much more cruisers to crash the same amount of LF (moonshot attempt clearly demostrated that), also S.cargo are much better than usual and as I can see you are using them a lot :)
      "I walk through the valley of the shadow of death and I will fear no evil 'cause I'm blind to it all".
    • You're correct regarding rapid fire. At servers as this one even heavyfighters aren't completely useless. They can be decent fodder. Just a bit crystal costy vs lightfighters.

Small cargos have also other specific right now.
      Even if I build them 10k, it still won't be enough of them long term. So I don't mind to build them (and sometimes send on attak and rebuild) as I know that I will need them all the time.
      Right this moment I would rather have 10k - 15k small cargos than 10k -15k lfs as example.

Cruiser actually isn't ship of my choice. If possible I would rather pump just BSs and (later) dessies. But that's somehow my compromise to not be completley exposed vs fleets with BS + mass of lfs & sometimes it's still needed to send more ships than just limited number of BSs...
      ex #1st ranked uni1 .us