Trade request mission.

• Fleet, Defense and Combats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trade request mission.

Hello to all who read.
      This is my first post and for a while I thought about it and I find it very useful for everyone who engage in concept of trade in ogame. I trade alot, and i don't like "Empty hand walk", which is, when i send ress to a player for a trade my trans come back empty, which i do not like and as I said "Empty hand walk". The idea is, what if my trans could pick up the ress from player I traded with, lets say I sent 1m metal to a guy for 1m crystal, my ships landed on his planet with 1m metal and took 1m crystal on the way back home. This idea will prevent scams and make trading more easy for both players.
      In fleet movement where you decide on what type of mission you will send your fleet, you add option "Trade request" in which you set the trade options like what ress will you send and what ress you want to get in return.
      After you add everything, your request is sent to player you want to trade with, he can set to what planet he wants that to be sent to and the fleet dispatch.
      To prevent scamming further more, if you don't have enough ress on planet you assigned for "Trade request" you woun't be able to.
      To cover both players, the player who didn't use ships, covers the return deut consumption.
      Do you like my idea? Would you like to add something? Write me a comment.
    • As long a say Transport was still a viable option of use as is for what is now of for is as to say, then perhaps could work.

I would say though in Trader would be a start of this as such, and say using on Planet to Planet say otherwise, would seem to question the worth alot of being short on the other end.

To me would always be the interest of say request or accept to say of the trade more than request for the time, but would seem then the other person would still always need to be on the other end.

With Request alone, and some games have done this, you send a Trade Request, the Request Reserves your side of the cost once made, so out say the Resources of interest on your end in the meantime till Accepted Request or not, and if the person of interest say agrees with the Trade Request/Offer can just say click accept of such and Supply the Resources for such, and for say further insure to such, Trade Request can be highlighted for Accept given say the requirement can be filled at that time.

So, example, you send a Trader Offer for Request to a person, of 1mil Metal for 1mil Crystal. Transports are presented to means to say of before or during say of, you enter 1mil Metal and say for 1mil Metal you get 1mil Crystal, a Reserve Cost of 1mil Metal is taken, send Trade Request/Offer, which is essentially like a Message. Once Received if accepted 1mil Crystal is Reserved Cost to Accepted Trade and Transports embark from First say Trader, Once arrived at destination, 1mil Metal is accredited to Accepted Traded and 1mil Crystal is added to Transports and sent back.
      Trade Request/Offers could be either offered for a 24hr period or Longer and as long as they can stay in messaging.

Probably still didn't explain that very well given the writing/typing for the format alone is not of my interest anyways.

I would say your idea has good interest and intent, but even with say mine added for what is still say others ideas, having say the current Trader within User Interface a usable option for such as well, even if not the quite the same for a use then as well without what it currently is to still say as such of, the worth of such say Interface still is not presented as well for what that would be. Which was not what I was waiting to say say, but will work for now.

But of the idea though, there is alot of standard already though, and finding which one is probably more the course than ever making one. But from what I get out of it though say so far, Officers would say seem to be the worth of such difference possibly as well. Given say system usage now against say Interface. Which if was say to find a Standard for a place of Trade would probably be left to and/or for Balance on such say worth of the Officers, least for worth of Interface for Trader. But Trade to Trade via Planet would still seem reasonable, but as said before, having the idea still while keeping Transport option might get negotiable. Given might have to rely on one or another in regards to the programming.

But from starting new off here recently myself, your idea is a fair reasonable question for what to come across to end up with for what there are, rather you've been playing for awhile or not, for your first post.

And still as such there is probably loads more to really say to add rather further, additionally, continually, concurrently and/or currently, extendedly, and any such worth for as. But I will say leave-off here.

Thanks,

Kellogen