SWAP LOCATION

• General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SWAP LOCATION

Just an idea,

Why isn't this implemented, let's say if player X has a planet at 1:5:5(Planet X) and another one at 5:5:5(Planet Y), Player X prefers planet Y to be in the position of Planet X and Planet X in the position of Planet Y => 1:5:5(Planet Y) and 5:5:5 (Planet X).

SWAP planet option comes in to mind, where he can swap these planet for the cost of 1 or 1.5 Relocation.

This will be used late-game guaranteed.

Let me know what you guys think about it.
    • Well, let's say my highest nanite/lanx is in g7 which I built in early game and now the real hunting and my deploy is located in G3. Transporting my resources to G7 everytime to build something is costing me time and deuterium.

Instead I swap one of the planets I have in G3 (Deploy) with that G7 planet for the cost of a relocation (more or less).
    • ErikFyr wrote:

Interesting idea, but I don't think it will be much beneficial :)

You can kind of swap both planet positions with 2 relocations by placing them somewhere the same in the galaxy, swapping 2 planets for the price of 1 relocation gives you 1 relocation for free :P
      Not really, You have already occupied that slot, so I don't see how you can consider it as a relocation in the first place. I said "The price of a relocation".

Now, let's say is coordinate 5:5:5 is blocked (all slots occupied) and you want to swap it with 1:1:1 which also has all the slots occupied, so this is where the SWAP will be beneficial.
    • interesting idea? 10/10

Usefull? 3/10

how many player will use this? maybe 1/1.000

but i liked the way how you think, you can find really good ideas if you try :)

btw, When u use swap, what about planet space? if its changed, planet items will be useless, if its not, so whats the point :) you can relocate .

as you see its not efficency :)
    • venice wrote:

interesting idea? 10/10

Usefull? 3/10

how many player will use this? maybe 1/1.000

but i liked the way how you think, you can find really good ideas if you try :)

btw, When u use swap, what about planet space? if its changed, planet items will be useless, if its not, so whats the point :) you can relocate .

as you see its not efficency :)

Now, in this case, relocation is impossible. Speaking of boosters and field. Let's says planet X has 240 field and 30% metal, crystal and deut boosters on. Planet X swaps with planet Y that has 200 fields with no boosters, so once swap is done, planet X will continue having the 3 boosters and the field will not change.

SWAP PROCESS:
    • venice wrote:

ErikFyr wrote:

In the case of a system being full, then this feature is useful :)

But otherwise relocation can be used the same kind of way too :)
      that is , what i was trying to say :) if page is full, swap can be good, bu otherwise relocate is doing the same job
      How can you compare this with the relocate option?

Example:
      Planet X (1:1:1)
      Planet Y (5:5:5)

Relocate: Planet X in the same Solar System with Planet Y, you'll have 2 planets at 5:5:5 and no planet(s) at 1:1:1

Swap: Planet X is at 5:5:5 and Planet Y is at 1:1:1, so you still have planets on both those coordinates.
    • I think is evident that also now you can invert 2 planets using relocation, but is also evident that you have to use 2-4 relocations
      If for example A (in position A) and B (in position B) are the planets that i want to swap, atm i can
      1) move A to position C
      2) move B to position D (if you don't need to do 1 and 2 in same time, then you could wait 1 is ended and move directly B to position A , so remove point 4)
      3) move A from position C to position B
      4) move B from position D to position A

If you don't need to use exactly same final coordinations and systems are not full , then you can use only point 1 and 2

Propose of swap relocation as say user permit to spend how many 1 relocation (or 1,5) instead to use min 2, max 4 relocations ........... the different cost is evident.

How I said I see strong that production team introduce this way in permanent way, but maybe as periodical event there is more possibilities.

• venice wrote:

I am going on example ,

I have X planet on 1:23:5 and Y planet on 2:499:3 i am swapping these, X going 2:499:3 and Y going 1:23:5 Right

if page is not full, i will relocate my Y planet to 1:23:6, and i will relocate my X to 2:499:4 ,

its same , !!!! IF page is full, swap will be usefull !!!

am i wrong?
      You are 100% wrong.

Different coords, which the player doesn't want.

TGWo wrote:

I think is evident that also now you can invert 2 planets using relocation, but is also evident that you have to use 2-4 relocations
      If for example A (in position A) and B (in position B) are the planets that i want to swap, atm i can
      1) move A to position C
      2) move B to position D (if you don't need to do 1 and 2 in same time, then you could wait 1 is ended and move directly B to position A , so remove point 4)
      3) move A from position C to position B
      4) move B from position D to position A

If you don't need to use exactly same final coordinations and systems are not full , then you can use only point 1 and 2

Propose of swap relocation as say user permit to spend how many 1 relocation (or 1,5) instead to use min 2, max 4 relocations ........... the different cost is evident.

How I said I see strong that production team introduce this way in permanent way, but maybe as periodical event there is more possibilities.
      There's a risk of another player blocking that slot.
    • MikeGrinder wrote:

venice wrote:

I am going on example ,

I have X planet on 1:23:5 and Y planet on 2:499:3 i am swapping these, X going 2:499:3 and Y going 1:23:5 Right

if page is not full, i will relocate my Y planet to 1:23:6, and i will relocate my X to 2:499:4 ,

am i wrong?
      You are 100% wrong.

but thats the point i cant get, whats the diffrent, if page is free 2:2:3 or 2:2:4 ? same galaxy, same system, but diffrent slots, nahh maybe i ate too much and my blood pressure + blood sugar rise up ^^
    • venice wrote:

MikeGrinder wrote:

venice wrote:

I am going on example ,

am i wrong?
      You are 100% wrong.

but thats the point i cant get, whats the diffrent, if page is free 2:2:3 or 2:2:4 ? same galaxy, same system, but diffrent slots, nahh maybe i ate too much and my blood pressure + blood sugar rise up ^^
      Maybe to you the slots may not make a difference but to some of us it does.

Anyway, i'm not here to argue with you about slots, i'm here to present the idea of Swapping planets.

• MikeGrinder wrote:

venice wrote:

MikeGrinder wrote:

venice wrote:

I am going on example ,

am i wrong?
      You are 100% wrong. Different coords, which the player doesn't want.
      Maybe to you the slots may not make a difference but to some of us it does.
      Anyway, i'm not here to argue with you about slots, i'm here to present the idea of Swapping planets.

Youu got me wrong, i am not trying to go on negative, i am trying to find better idea with arguing, progress always come with conflict , if we find all the answers for negative questions , then idea will be perfect.
    • TGWo wrote:

Danimanza wrote:

This idea would be useful to swap your planet location with other player
      The problem of this solution could be with multyaccount ............ because if this swap cost less that a normal relocation, it is possible that exist players that create directly or indirectly a new account to swap planet
      Agreed, there'd be a lot of complication and plus some smart players will play around with the system.