Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 316.

• Version 6.6.1

NoMoreAngel - - Test Server

Dear Players, on Monday, December 11th, we will update the testservers to Version 6.6.1. Changelog for this version: Game [Bugfix] Sending a slow attack first and a faster attack in second place now doesn't bug the bashing notification. Both attacks will count towards bashing in the notification system. [Bugfix] 100% moon destuction now works as intended. [Bugfix] Production Boosters (Items) don't show an energy bonus anymore in the ressource settings. [Bugfix] Special characters can't be entere…

• Bug name alliance

NoMoreAngel - - Bug Reporting

The bug will be fixed in the next version. Those normally special characters then get replaced by spaces.

• AntiGameOrigin

NoMoreAngel - - AntiGameOrigin

Couldn't you just use the "fixed" version for now on FF and then at a later day upload the completly rewritten version? That would be the best way for everyone that uses FF.

• It is known as bug since July, no idea when it will be fixed.

• According to multiple sources now Infocompte is broken in the new Greasemonkey v4 which is needed for FF57. Could you fix it?

• Problems with Firefox

NoMoreAngel - - Bugs & Questions

Replace greasemonkey with tampermonkey, then it should work.

• From .org: Quote from piink: “The truth is that we do not have a date for it. It is in our plans, we know the communities have been requesting it and I myself forwarded the message and got as a reply that they will happen at some point, but for now there is nothing else I can say about it because there is simply no date for it. ”

• Login don't work

Have you tried zooming in before pressing the button?

• That is also an OGame Option, you might have changed that. Go to the ogame options -> display -> galaxy -> check detailed activity display

• OGame API

NoMoreAngel - - OGame API

Quote from ciap: “"This issue is fixed. If you still cannot use it please contact the Origin admins :)" ” I'm curious where you got that answer, would you tell me? Also it was nowhere written that the players.xml is fixed. The playerData.xml has been fixed in the latest version. There you can also get the correct info: XML Source Code (4 lines)

• OGame API not work

Someone added the date of sunday to a different tool and didn't check for the real date it should have been, which was saved in another place.

• Yeah the espionage button in combat and espionage reports doesn't work anymore, the one in the galaxy still does. Thanks for reporting.

• @Stratovarius it is broken because the OGame function that it uses is broken: "Spy" button in espionage reports

• Do you still have these problems? If yes in which community and server?

• OGame API not work

So two issues are plenty? Name both^^ (playerdata.xml not included, that is fixed in version 6.5.x which is already live on our testservers and probably comes next week to the liveservers) For why it was broken today I'm also curious. Haven't asked the person that fixed it because it's weekend and not their job to keep track of it. The responsible person probably is back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so that I can ask him/her then.

• OGame API not work

And it is working again.

• For stuff like this the Gameteam of your community needs to forward the issue to the Gameforge as there are some more information needed that the gameteam then will provide

• OGame API not work

No idea why it is broken again, I just forwaded it to the GF. Quote from badkarma: “Planning the expiration of the key NOT THE WEEKEND, with someone that renews the key at least one week before the expiration, it shouldn't be that hard.. Is it ? ” It was said last time, that the Keys won't expire on a weekend again.

• Using Dark Matter

NoMoreAngel - - General

And with that last sentence you disqualified yourself from any fruther answers. The DM system is simple enough, making it more complex with a FIFO or LIFO or whatever system would be too complex for the most users as you can easily lose track of which DM would spend next.

• Was forwarded to GF a week ago. Feedback from GF was, that they won't change it.