Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 147.

• Physical rewards to players

Danimanza - - General

We will see how that merchandising shop works and if the players if interested , i bet some of them will be For events and really special moments I guess that it could be a good idea but I don't think that should be included every time that a top1 individual/ACS is reached for every universe, that would be a lot of presents, and the shop itself would lack its way.

• Idea

Danimanza - - General

At the moment, as far as we know, it is no planned to implement new ships A ship which is not showed I think it would be unbalanced, unless it is really expensive and not too strong in relation with it costs

• Quote from Petete: “Quote from Demonfreak: “Still you people don't see it, that's why GF considers: More than 6 times an attack on a player (who can move away his fleet or even scrap his defence) already as bashing. Only 7 times per day per planet is bashing But then there comes some random person with an exceptional low rank, probably a multi account of a higher ranked player and drops 30,000 IP missiles and I have 900 combat reports in my inbox, and GF does not consider that as bashing. Then I…

• Balance for ship

Danimanza - - Fleet, Defense and Combats

Quote from Molle: “Although Ghecis is sort of right. Due to the neat numbers, how the cost of the different ships are so nicely scaled, one can understand why they are being compared. And in a way I agree, the BattleShip (BS) should be better, but with a battle system of 6 rounds and no rapid fire from BS to LF, this is not possible as it is (you already know this). The BS is supposed to be a better ship, it is supposed to be the backbone of one's fleet. Perhaps it should have Rapid Fire, at lea…

• Gift for player

Danimanza - - General

I think it is possible and easy to detect when an account is 1 year old and then make a small reward, but we should study if it is fair that players who live into vmode 6 months deserve the same reward than players who play the whole year.

• Now we have an alliance chat ingame. I guess in the future we could have one for all the universe, with the option to leave the chat if player doesnt want to be there of course...

• More Favorites

Danimanza - - Usability

Quote from scorer: “Oh So I shouldn't attack people in the top 30 Military stats while I am top 1? why's that? ” Can you attack them only if you store the spy reports as favourites? Why is that?:)

• More Favorites

Danimanza - - Usability

Quote from scorer: “As said, I have people splitting their fleet => Need to save 2-5 Scans. + Saving everyones fleet in the top 30 is already taking up all slots under these conditions” Maybe the favourite folder is not designed to store the fleet of everyone in top30 ...

• More Favorites

Danimanza - - Usability

I always thought that 50 favourite messages were enough but... Quote from ErikFyr: “I wouldn't hurt much to increase it ” Absolutely!

• No atm. As soon as we get more information we will post it.

• In this cases a backup can be done when the problem is fixed, so we shouldn't lose any account because of this close of the server.

• Quote from Milchreis: “I am proposing the implementation of a "Hall Of Fame" area for the ingame highscore. Such an area could be reached by a new button on the right hand side of the highscore (where on the left are the buttons for player and alliance). What is it? Clicking this button leads to a new table which is listing for all kind of buildings and research each the highest level achieved in this particular universe and the playerwho has reached it. Manly I am proposing the kind of statisti…

• I don't know if I get the main point of the idea, but if we create a "false" moon with that setup, fleetsaving will be just easier. I think that is not the way to improve the game.

• Well... most people who register because of that email would not remember to register if they receive the email 1 week ago... for active players there are the forum news, that kind of emails are for players who are not playing active any universe or they just left game

• We had some events with that configuration . I think that it is a good idea to implement it as permanent configuration.

• Quote from venice: “for these limited communities maybe yes its good idea, but i dunno how GameForge approach this idea , and this can be lead to merged 3 or 4 major community ( %50 of OGame player wont accept such a thing i think ) but if it stays with these countries i think why not +1 ” Every process of change is always a mess, but I think that close small communities could be a good option for the game... I don't know if "major communities" are 3, 4 or more, but at least 10 communities are t…

• Relocate

Danimanza - - General

This idea is not viable, we have relocations for that... yes, they are expensive but the idea of that feature is being a rare feature, not a thing that everybody can do once per month... only people who maintain the game... yes, maybe it is hard but GF would need to sell as much DM as posible to earn profit from his product

• The idea of double moon is not bad, and was suggested before but I think that we need to improve the benefits... to make it viable. Quote from anonymus: “ POWER OF THE DOUBLE MOON. - The EDLM sent in Mission "Destroy Moon" from Moon 2, will have a success rate of 50%, increasing 5% for each EDLM that is added in the same mission. ” That is too strong Quote: “ - Salto Cuantico made from the Moon 2 or received on the Moon 2, do not generate timer. ” You mean only to the timer on double moon or eve…

• international fusions

Danimanza - - General

Quote from AvengerOne: “Language is indeed a problem, but it can be solved quite easily. Also, why we should lose our community ? I think that it would be even more important instead: give support and assistance in an internation situation ... like a sort of embassy ahah Of course I'm not saying to this right here and right now, I'm just saying that it's something to think about ” Yes... some games from gameforge already have international boards where a lot of languages are allowed (even ogame …

• Auction suggestion

Danimanza - - General

Quote from Kellogen: “Every Bid within the Approximately 5 Minutes Remaining Notification should add 9mins to the total remaining time than say the 9mins it takes to pass in the first place. 5 Minutes Approximate Notification can stay the same either way, one way or another. Thanks, Kellogen ” if you add time when someone bid, then probably the auction will not end...