Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• translation?

• The real flaw is that the game doesn't teach you these basics, but how to build deff in the tutorial

• Updating the Fleet movement

scorer - - Usability

Thats an AGO button I think. Pretty sure its not there if you don't use any plugins (feel free to correct me)

• Updating the Fleet movement

scorer - - Usability

I wish the fleet movement thingy on top would update whenever I open/close it. I am aware that there's an Option like this in ago (which doesn't work for me ) But I would be happy to have a fully updated movement tab without leaving the galaxy on mobile for example. I would really love to know if I am attacked whenever I open it and not see nothing.

• More Favorites

scorer - - Usability

Oh, so you never attacked someone with a Jumpgate and not enough military points standing around, so you have to know or asume what else he "hides"? It kinda helps to know if you can win in Worst case against him.

• More Favorites

scorer - - Usability

Listen here boys Everyone here wants more players for this game, right? If you want more players, the game has to become more casual. I know people who play on mobile online. Its a pretty big hassle to go around on mobile, copying the API and putting it on an external Page. The main goal should be a game which can be played comfortable without extensions/other pages - especially since these things seem to be proven to be the problem with logouts and other things. Not sure why it bothers you to u…

• More Favorites

scorer - - Usability

Oh So I shouldn't attack people in the top 30 Military stats while I am top 1? why's that?

• More Favorites

scorer - - Usability

As said, I have people splitting their fleet => Need to save 2-5 Scans. + Saving everyones fleet in the top 30 is already taking up all slots under these conditions

• App for smartphone

scorer - - Usability

yes @JoKy

• More Favorites

scorer - - Usability

I would love to have more than 50 Favorites slots. Right now there are around 500 active players in my universe and well 100 top 100 military fleets some of these guys even split their fleet, so I need more than one slot to save all + sometimes you dont get a full scan but more like 3 scans you have to save and put together.

• Saving Messages longer (Commander)?

scorer - - General

Hm The thing is we have the "show spyreport" (spionagebericht anzeigen) on the galaxy view. On this way its easy to check fast whats on the planet Well the whole system collapses because of messages being deleted after 24hrs

• Saving Messages longer (Commander)?

scorer - - General

How about an option to decide how long we want messages (spy reports) saved. Maybe add it as a commander feature ? I would love to decide to save them for some days.

• So you expect every server to adapt to lower consumption? The suggestion I made on the german board: Adapt it to the fleet speed of the universe 1x Speed => 50% 2x => 60% 3x => 70% 4x => 80% 5x => 90% 6x => 100% To help the people in 1x, because usually you dont try too spontaneuos things, since people will come online in the 2 hrs you fly. 1x - 65% 2x - 70% 3x - 75% 4x - 80% 5x - 85% 6x - 90% that was suggested by someone else

• Well then only make it for the "older" universes? I mean I would be happy to have 50% once in a while.

• Joa ist eigentlich recht schnell gesagt. Einmal, oder mehrmals, im Monat ein Event, bei dem der Verbrauch gesenkt ist, um das rumfliegen zu animieren. Bevorzugt aufs Wochenende legen, sodass die Leute auch Zeit haben. Kann mir gut vorstellen, dass es sogar Umoddler motivieren könnte. Make an event that once or even more times a month the consumption is lowered. Put that evend on a weekend, so most people have time. i can imagine that it would promote people using their fleets and maybe even moti…

• @Shole Fix incoming?

• 742fb74414.png

• Error: you have not filled properly ACS! Missing data from one or more participants in the ACS! Only the first component of an ACS defensive can be without defense and ships!Error: you have not entered the debris recycled!

• Planet Size

scorer - - General

Quote from JoKy: “Ok maybe it was too tricky to understand. Why is the +25 field bonus takesn so often? Just because you will always take the bonus if you have the chance to do so. So it´s not the reason, that the Redesign field formular is not "suitable". LG So if you still don´t get it, it´s a NOPE ” This means the same sh*t is going to happen to deuterium consumption things? Well I got what you meant, but it's because we both are german. Wanted to keep it understandable for everyone here. We …

• Planet Size

scorer - - General

bfy.tw/92XU wat? In the end it seems to be pretty obvious that the current formula isn't suitable. Or is a change too hard?