Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 618.

• Imperium View

benneb - - Troubleshooting

and additionally i don't have set option to style empire view, but AGO add some unwanted CSS

• this ratio, has to be setted, with your ratio of calculation ( conversion ) to be simple, ratio commerce

• Mega Problems Getting to Login Screen

benneb - - General

you could try a trace route : ping.eu/traceroute/ and give us log

• Mega Problems Getting to Login Screen

benneb - - General

do you try to change dsn, and put for example google dns ?

• AdBlock

benneb - - General

Quote from Bokac: “Wait, what? Adblocker is forbidden? Since when? And why? Even if adblocker was set up to not run on any ogame domain? ” since it is not in tolerated list

• Which mine to build first ? for each mine : cost of next lvl mine / ( mine Production( N+1 ) - mine Production( N )) = how much time in hour to profitable so , build the mine which have the lowest profitable time

• build a mine, or invest to astro ? 1/ the simplest mathematical calculation ( mine Production( N+1 ) - mine Production( N )) / cost mine , we call A/B ( everything back in unit deut ) and How must resource one more planet give you / cost astro , we call C/D ( everything back in unit deut ) To compare we need the denominator is equal AD/BD and CB/DB with simplification AD and CB if AD > CB => build a mine otherwise Astro. 2/ more accurate calculation when we have a new planet after reseeach 2 lvl…

• WBB4.1 change

benneb - - Feedback & Discussions

Quote from iguypouf: “ Another things which disappeared and was very useful is the link " go to the latest post " which was only visible where a new post was present. It was very more visible than the star on the author's post. ” to go to the latest post , you just have to click on title of the thread

• bug in empire page

benneb - - Bugs & questions

c'est un script qui faisait ca, pas ogame si tu désactive greasemonkey et antigame, ne trouvera pas cette infobulle talk about an other script, i think

• - Official French discussion thread

benneb - - General

il y a beaucoup de francophone ici

• Scripts

benneb - - General

a new list for Retro will be created and i have modified scripting rules according to this

• Quote from Danimanza: “ so... maybe most of those people won't check the box and they will be detected as 'bot' and got banned for no reason.” if player won't check, player will not be banned, they could just not log in

• 6.0.1 - Changelog

benneb - - AGO Internal

French (Correction) geste de balayage pour les appareils mobiles dans la vue galaxie pour le changement des systèmes solaires (Correction) Espionnage dans la vue galaxie pour galaxies arrondis (Correction) interrupteur automatique pour la prochaine planète pour les routines de collecter et sauvegarde (peut être désactivé sous AGO -> Événements -> mouvement de la flotte) (Correction) Événements dans le titre (Correction) Désactiver les raccourcis clavier lorsque les éléments sont sélectionner (Ch…

• hello i am totally disagree with your idea, just because it's again all fleeter strategy

• Quote: “I no longer see the metal:crystal ratio when I hover over my production values” in my memory, it happen with a setting of AGO, dont remember which one Quote: “I no longer have the two different versions of astrophysics that could be built from before.” since month, there is only one version the calcul of this removed version was very complex, and the result worked only with specific account

• thx for reporting, it's now fixed

• new version for ogame https

• Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Could you add an option to disable the Mouseover that infocompte creates on SR and CR? Would be nice to have and easier to use for the most users that also use Topraider/Skynet and in future AGO. 2XRGrnD.png3XFL6qU.png Also it's easier to copy the ID's with the system that OGame implemented^^” add with new version : openuserjs.org/scripts/benneb/InfoCompte3 option : Display link to use SR and CR

• Abusive use of vacation

benneb - - Feedback & Discussions

and this suggestion , is the best one for me [Feedback please!] Rolling minimum time in vacation mode

• hello why do you use MooTools ?