Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 410.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum changes

NoMoreAngel - - Origin

Dear community, on Wednesday, 3rd of July, we will have an upgrade the EN forum. After the upgrade, we will be working on a new structure in the forum to welcome the community members of the following languages: CZ, DK, FI, GR, JP, NO, SE, SI, SK, TW On Monday 8th of July, the current forum for this community will be set up on "read only" mode and the UK forum with its corresponding section for this community will become the official forum for you. We are looking forward to see you there and we …

• And what kind of harm would it cause to the lobby account that enters the code? I can't think of any way that it would cause harm to the reciever.

• Well if the mobile version wouldn't lose it's cookie every time you log out, that would already be the case. But the cookie is broken since the lobby introduction.

• Quote from Matty: “I can't help myself, so I will have to ask you one question - Really? Did anyone ever tested that feature before it went to production? ” Sure they were tested before the release. I reported all those bugs in 2016 before/when v6 came out. There are a few more chat bugs which I can't remember right now. But as you can clearly see that they won't be fixed and as far as I know there also won't be any new additions to the chat. Thanks for writing the nice report and I know how dis…

• Non-existing unread messages

NoMoreAngel - - Bug Reporting

Quote from Guritchi: “It may be related to messages regarding Alliance creation/deletion: I created/deleted my alliance several times to change the name without having to wait a week ” Thats correct. And the counter only gets back to normal after 7 days, because thats the time it takes for the messages to delete themselfs. The bug is known since (I think) summer 2017, personally I don't expect for it to get fixed any time soon.

• Origin and ORG/EN Board Merge

NoMoreAngel - - Origin

Dear Players/Developers, as some of you probably have heard already, the Gameforge is planning to update their boards to WBB5. With this update a few smaller boards are going to get closed, one of those boards will our. When this update will happen isn't known yet. With the update our board will be set to read only and we would get sections on the .org/en board then. As we only will have a few sections then and not a whole board for us, we are going to need to slim down our board, but the main t…

• Posting for a user: I have a proposal to improve trashsimis it possible to add an option to move the order of slots after sim.e.g. I simulated with 6 slots (3 attacker a 2 fleets)now I want to move slot 2 and 4 to position 4 and 5

• Relocation - DM Abuser

NoMoreAngel - - Bug Reporting

It was easter-weekend, noone was working at GF. It isn't considered a bug and stays as it is.

• Quote from Assimilator: “Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Asked again when you posted, no answer yet. ” Still no answer? ” Nope, but checked the API and the Lobby, in both things it is called Leo now.

• Request API Key

NoMoreAngel - - OGame API

As it would be a client side programm, there is no way we can give you an API-Key. A rule for the API-Keys is that you can't share them. Maybe you should just parse the html content of the page and check it for the infos you need and not go the way via API.

• [New] API Key requests

Quote from jeffreyhsu: “*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> To analyze the best target. *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. *** --> Personal *** Will be open source? *** --> no *** A short description of your developer / programming experience *** --> I'm a full-stack developer (Java, Python, NodeJS, Go, Web)for 12 years experience. *** Link and description of previous work ( tools already developed ) *** --> N/A *** Vali…

• Patching rules on trade & push

NoMoreAngel - - Suggestions

Isn't that the way the current push rules are enforced anyways? Atleast I didn't spot anything new, could you point out whats new in your suggestion?

• AntiGameOrigin is no longer tolerated. If you want to continue to use it's functionalities, you need to switch to AntiGameReborn

• Newly tolerated: ISS Share - ACS Sharing Tool

• [New] API Key requests

All Keys except the last two posts have been sent out as we needed to request new Keys from the Devs first.

• Asked again when you posted, no answer yet.

• Rules bermuda?

NoMoreAngel - - Feedback & Discussions

They don't apply. Only rules like insults and other T&C-breaches apply.

• Also asked the GF that now, lets wait for an answer

• Probably from stuff that was meant to get implemented but never was implemented/hasn't been implemented yet. Could you check if the items you have in your signature on the .de board have those IDs?

• We already asked the 2FA/MFA, not only the way you described it, but also with an Authenticatorapp. They said no. For the TOR thingy: The TOR IPs are changing to often, they would need to programm something that fetches all Exit-Nodes daily, too much work for too little of a "profit". If you play via TOR or VPN, thats the easiest ban ever, there GOs don't even need to proof that you are playing multiple accounts, as hiding your IP is against the T&Cs.