Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 466.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Music] What are you listening to now?

JJMonti - - Spam

youtube.com/watch?v=CTsZ0Xj4upw

• [Music] What are you listening to now?

JJMonti - - Spam

youtube.com/watch?v=ETt4oW0dM1s

• An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti - - Spam

I do not like football, well, I hate football but ... Final Champions 2019 in Madrid (Spain): Tottenham Vs Liverpool. Many English people in the city and a great festive atmosphere copa-01.jpg copa-02.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

Give me the butter !!! youtube.com/watch?v=1DvvdLcfK58

JJMonti - - Spam

Icosahedron tensegrity: iso-01.jpg iso-02.jpg iso-03.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

youtube.com/watch?v=KGNhJYD1YwU

JJMonti - - Spam

Thanks @Valent !. _________________________ PHOTO 51 Possibly few of you have heard of Photo 51, made by Rosalind Franklin in 1952. All the merit was taken by Watson, Wilkins and Crick, who in their speech receiving the Nobel Prize in Medicine did not even remember Rosalind. 175px-Photo_51_x-ray_diffraction_image.jpg en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_51 youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8Wrr-ykFc

JJMonti - - Spam

youtube.com/watch?v=7efU0FPf8mU

JJMonti - - Spam

2 groups of 4 balls joined together in line, 4 groups of 3 balls also joined together. With these elements you have to try to build a tetrahedron. The pity is that without having it physically you can not try. (The balls are ping-pong balls joined with chopstick, and then painted imitating steel). tetra-01.jpg tetra-02.jpg tetra-03.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

A lady in the street shouts: TAXIIIII !!! And the taxi driver sticks his head out the window and shouts: LADYYYYY !!!.

JJMonti - - Spam

CRYPTEX (made by me). It is made with PVC tubes, 4 tubes that fit inside each other, the outer discs, where the letters are, they have another disc inside with a notch, which in turn rotates on a third with a lateral opening, inside It fits another tube with screws that can only be removed if all the notches are aligned with the letters, which form the key (DAVID). criptex-04.jpg Idea taken from the movie Da Vinci Code: youtube.com/watch?v=IickXYkWkYc

JJMonti - - Spam

Thanks for posting @-DON- ______________________________________ Holy Week in Madrid (Spain): Cristo de los Alabarderos (Christ of Halberdier) cristo-alabarderos-01.jpg cristo-alabarderos-02.jpg cristo-alabarderos-03.jpg cristo-alabarderos-04.jpg cristo-alabarderos-05.jpg cristo-alabarderos-06.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

"My daughter wants to understand the financial system" (The conference is Spanish, but subtitles in English can be set in the video configuration) youtu.be/HLIJkmy3vy8

JJMonti - - Spam

tierra-en-movimiento.gif arte-en-movimiento.gif hombre-en-movimiento.gif movimiento-danza.gif

JJMonti - - Spam

He's crazy on the street throwing salt: - Listen, sir, why do you throw salt in the street? - To prevent crocodiles from attacking us - But if there are no crocodiles here! - Because I throw salt.

JJMonti - - Spam

Office of Spanish Officials: youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5rN80i8HY

JJMonti - - Spam

Bravo por @Valent !, who posts in the thread. Challenge for her or for any other user (another one of my "things"): How could the screw enter the wood in that position ?, taking into account that it is not broken and then stuck, it is a single piece of wood. tornillo.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

Mini camera, works perfectly, to spy is almost better than probes: mini-camara-2.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

A wooden cube with a hole in all the faces, inside there is a steel ball of a diameter superior to the holes, there is no "dirty trick", the diameter of the ball is larger to all the holes that are equal, the wood is not split and returned to paste. How have I managed to put the steel ball inside the wooden cube ?. (It is not finished yet, I have to sand it and varnish it). cub-01.jpg cub-02.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat (they all hurt, the last one kills). When the writer Camilo José Cela reads his speech at the Nobel reception, he begins with a memory of his teacher Pío Baroja and the shocking slogan, referring to the passing of the hours, which was recorded on a wall clock in his house on the street de Ruiz de Alarcón in Madrid: "They all hurt, the last one kills". Baroja had picked up this motto of the inscription of the sundial from the tower of the church of Urruña, a village …