Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 272.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oclock feature

TGWo - - Feedback & Discussions

now i understand and in this way I like

• Oclock feature

and what is the different ? If i can set, want to say that every players will set to receive notification about missions arrived .......... so effect for me it is equal at old rss. The problem is not that with rss i were forced to receive warns, but that I could receive those kind of warns I don't say that the only way to attack someone is to spy and then start attack, but for sure it happen in the bigger part. So what will happen if player A has actived that kind of notification in his browser …

• Oclock feature

From what I understand from news 17.09- Beta system + Oclock feature , this System , is a new rss using notification of browser. So, as Rss gave big problems, because the players used it to know if they were being spied on (with systems that sent alerts on the phone) .......... with these notifications would have the same effect without even having to make complicated turns. I have always played like miners, so from a certain point of view I should leave the change indifferent, but I can not don…

• AGO was wroten and created by Francolino ........... with what law did Shole register as his own, something created by another person? Has Francolino been to pass the rights? O Shole has started to modify the codes as Riv is doing now. From outside it would seem that Shole has stolen the project to Francolino (which maybe had not registered, but had left opensource) and then recorded it, and maybe it is more correct to tell that he did not violate any law, but was smart

• Ah, excuse me I didn't see the error. You have right

• and exactly what problem can receive if are shown also admin's planets ? It is not possible to attack these planets, but possibile to send resources from players.xml , you can see what accounts are admins

• Making life easier for raiders

TGWo - - Suggestions

Personally i don't like because it is the street to ask to allow use of bot . You want to do 1000 attacks ? So you do 1000 operations ............ For what i think game should improve interaction with other active players, not to improve action with inactive, and passive action. Of course I understand that who play in that way, propose idea to spend less energy and time to do the same thing ........... but in provocative way I have a reflection ......... if we try to simplify every action in the…

• Quote from Bl4cky: “I would love to have an answer to this as well. I can't imagine it being so hard to implement, that it would take so much time. Can anyone maybe ask for a definitive answer, on to why it isn't implemented yet, or even whether it will be, like at all? ” You have only to read the answer of CoMa Quote from piink: “If there is no schedule or plan for a feature is cause it has not been developed. GF evaluates the features coming from the communities together with the needs of the …

• Absolutely I don't like to add a change so power that don't request any ability, strategy, quality of account. The fact that you can buy by item, it is only a motive adding to reject..... Virtually using mo you cannot be crashed.

• App Ogame

TGWo - - OGame API

API don't give information about incoming attack or other mission. To have notification, you should have to refresh game page and is forbidden to do in automatic. In the past there was rss system to know that there was new messages, so also for example that you were spied ........... then was removed because game play

• Could be that it was part of feed rss removed time ago ?

• personally i think that for the major part of players, force them to play is the easier way to lose those accounts ................ said in other words, if you don't have time or boring to play what will happen if you cannot stay in holiday for all time that you want ? yes accounts in long vacation don't help universe, but at least you can hope that sometimes they will come back to play. Maybe could be better to introduce malus or bonus linked with time played. For example an account in holiday …

• API Mobile App

TGWo - - OGame API

In theory a mobile application, as a personal browser are proibited agbserver.gameforge.com/enGB-Terms-2014-OGame.html Quote: “4.3 The user is prohibited, moreover, from running the online game on other programs apart from the internet browser or the supplied client program. This especially refers to bots or other tools that are designed to replace or augment the web interface. It is likewise prohibited to use scripts and programs that give the user an advantage over his co-players. This also in…

• Sitting function

TGWo - - Suggestions

with new sitting lobby, it is not more need to use ticket . And of course with new sitting lobby you don't have to share login's date. I absolutely don't like your idea to use sitting to share account with someone (you called "mini-break"). In my idea sitter should be able to open account active v-mode and left account doing nothing other (of course to be able to wait if there is an incoming attack and move resource/ships to escape). Instead the actual rule permit to continue to be active using …

• "Global" Dark Matter

TGWo - - Suggestions

log of use of DM is a good idea. And i like also idea about a lobby buy darkmatter that then you can move in single universes and between universe. Important is that this function is only about bought DM , and not about found, or other way not using money

• i don't know if it is a good idea to be able to complete all in 2 click .......... too many influence in defence about dm .......... and then of course gameforge will ask that your click cost a lot more that any single click

• it want to say that you are not able to see spy in arrive. Nobody force to play in speed server ........ speed server has good and negative things ........ slow server and speed server are different for how to play, for defensive strategies, etc. ........... It is hard to create something that work in any kind of uni , at least in this case don't propose that speed of probes is not affect by speed of universe, that could sound good

• Should /universes.xml be changed?

TGWo - - OGame API

yes you have right ......... should be better to have only one file with list of universes and not to select an universe to know list of universe in same region. Still better if one for all ogame

• Quote from Charlie: “If this feature is done and the bot/player click on that "Destroy" button, would I lose all my ships or only the probes? Would the espionage mission get cancelled and my ships return back? ” Quote from Salih: “What if a fleet is accompanying the espionage probe? In this case, this feature will not be available (the "Destroy" button will not be shown). This feature will only be available if the spying fleet consists of only espionage probes. ” In other words, defenders will b…

• So nothing change about probes killed in normal way, but only using botton