Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 368.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [New] API Key requests

NoMoreAngel - - OGame API

@sencagri don't send it to Shole, you seem to have an old template and not the new one. You would need to send it to me. Also for that what you wrote in your Description you wouldn't need an API-Key.

• Game version 6.7.1

NoMoreAngel - - Test Server

Dear Users, We are having an update at the PTS/Pioneers/Origin-Server tomorrow, 27th of July at 09:30 CEST. This version has no release date for the live servers yet. As soon as we have it I'll add it here in this accouncement. Changelog: [Bugfix] Energy calculated wrongly and shows a decimal number [Bugfix] Ingenieur / Energy tooltip works as intendeed [Bugfix] Long server names can be seen now [Bugfix] Incorrect name changes show a message [Feature] Stomt button on PTS

• Lobby 1.0.8

Dear Users, Tomorrow, Wednesday, 25th of July, we are updating the PTS-Lobby at 10:00 CEST. Changelog: Frontend: [Bugfix] Using the BA language does not redirect to ORG any longer. [Bugfix] Bans will be removed properly when they end now. Backend: [Bugfix] Optimization of the password reset. [Bugfix] Optimization of the Lobby mail changes. [Bugfix] Loging with wrong credentials now shows an error message.

• Uncheck the "Complete account ressources" and then it works.

• Newly tolerated: OGame API Proxy Server

• This tool is now tolerated

• Startpage v 9.5.2

Hello! On Tuesday 17th of July at 11am we will update the PTS with the start page version 9.5.2. Changelog: [Bugfix] Rules on the landing page [Bugfix] Misplaced screen items (buttons, input fieds, etc) [Bugfix] Optimized background image [Bugfix] Wrong language button for Facebook login in some communities

• Nope thats not allowed. You could stay on the "fleetmovement" page, but that only refreshes when your own fleets do stuff.

• Automatically refreshing/clicking through planets in forbidden.

• [New] API Key requests

Keys sent to: @malgo @BurNing @Mhaw @l0rdn1kk0n and @dditt88

• [New] API Key requests

@malgo @BurNing @Mhaw @l0rdn1kk0n Please send the information that you sent to Shole to me again so that I can take care of your requests next week when we got the keys working again.

• Wait until 2pm german time (CEST) and check again^^ The Lobby only updates these things once a day. Same goes for the highscore.

• We didn't get any usefull feedback from the GF about it since it got approved.

• [OGameTech] Currently not Hiring

NoMoreAngel - - Origin

Currently we don't search for new testers. The applications are closed for now.

• Firefox 54 is outdated and therefore not supported. Btw there is an Android 8 Update for your phone and AGO works fine there.

• @piink is it possible to get such things?

• Forwarded it to the GF earlier today, so they are informed, but no idea when they will fix it. I personally didn't even knew that you can access the API this way.

• Dear Users, For now the possibility to post new suggestions will be removed for all but one suggestion sections. The ideas collected so far will be evaluated internally and forwarded to the GF. The suggestions that got posted so far will stay open so that you can further discuss/improve them. In addition to the lobby we will introduce a new suggestion section for the lobby. There you can suggest features, simple ease of use things or general improvements for the lobby. But don't forget, the bett…

• Quote from Lunati: “I guess something has been changed yesterday, because in the morning it was possible to choose country by dropdown (beeing "all" and "uk" the only options), but in the evening that was gone...!? Well... I tried again to register in Bermuda and it worked. ” Probably a thing that was fixed when the bermuda login was fixed. The lobby can only be used with gameversion 6.7.0 and the normal servers run a different one, so you wouldnt be able to login there. Quote from Lunati: “Quot…

• Quote from dosenhamster: “i dunno why, but the pics on my site stopped showing up.. =( the links are okay, i´m able to view every single pic by following its link...but it still shows up as "ungültige grafik" -> "invalid graphic" any ideas ?afaik this happened to some other allysites aswell some days before ” Some are broken for me too. Make sure that you dont have images from postimage.org on your page, if you use them, change the .org to .cc . Their .org domain is broken, but all images are av…