Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lobby feedback&questions

scorer - - Feedback & Discussions

What happens to buddylinks? Will the Dark Matter still go to the guy who recruited people? + Can you show if an account is vmode? how long an account is inactive and maybe it would be a good idea to show the uni settings instead of the generic pictures

• My suggestion is either to take the average players per day/week or use the active accounts in terms of isn't (i)/(u)/(I) If you really want to display it a) the current solution opens ways for scripters b) we got universes with below 5 people online at a time in germany b2) we got servers with a lower account count than 50 c) even if there is no scripter. I attack somebody, watch the count and if his ally wants to shoot him a login as fake, I can see that the number didn't change [depending on …

72f1a5a824.jpg Who had the idea? With universes heading towards 50 active user accounts that doesn't seem like a logical feature one would like to implement

• First that, second it reaches ogamers and third maybe we will get real prizes who the fuck had the idea to give away 1 coupon for an ALLY page - there are like 5 people per ally at least, lets give it to one

• why did you make an alliance contest, to give away 1 coupon? why wasnt the contest part of the newsletter that was released while the contest was running?

• I love the way @Valent likes your post Quote from JJMonti: “Congratulations to the winners cheaters ” corrected it, so I could agree. Useless Contest, I am sorry to be so direct, but ye it basically is.

• And you really believe rank 1 making over 100 votes in the last 2 hrs out of nothing = possible thing? He way made more votes in the last 2 hrs than everyone out of the top 5 combined nice contest

• Just got informed: Try to vote with TOR it seems that most locations of the tor browser have already voted What a shit show. Ye you can find a way to manipulate always, but you can make it hard(er) at least and put in some burdens which can't be overcome the same day you put that "contest" online.

• Quote from Valent: “Board or external, the voting will be always affected by manipulation. Unfortunately this is something that can't be avoided. ” It can. Depends on the work you are willing to put on. Start with Only Accounts above age x can vote. After that find a solution to link board accounts to ingame accounts or even go as far as everyone who votes has to write a PN where he plays so you can check wether its more likely a real vote or not + check ingame <=> board email Or do it simply; F…

• WE got board tools with account bound voting. We could make a vote ingame with connected emails No, lets go with strawpoll. Pretty hard to manipulate.

• Quote from Valent: “Contest starts today, submissions are accepted until 23rd April, 24.00 hours ( posting time) ” Entering is over if I see it right? So last entries arent in?

• ye an ingame banner would be good. Fith person asking me today "what contest"?

• Many entries seem to be overloaded in my opinion, but as many people do it, its probably more liked. Overall you can see some great work and thoughts into many of these. Whats up with the turkish one? Broken link? The prices are sponsored by the volunteers? Guess that would get more traction if we had some better prices. First reaction I got uppon sharing to another leader "Why should I do it? If you wont win, its not worth the hassle" May I ask how many participants changed/adapted their page f…

• s133-de.ogame.gameforge.com/ga…nfo.php?allianceId=500204 refrence: (Hidden Content) Homepage is nice.

Quote from TGWo: “encripted ” We got zero knownledge about password encryption. The fact that the system detects same passwords is kinda shady imo. Quote from TGWo: “5) an other way to have account stolen is to have in your pc/smartphone virus, troian ........ or to be a victim of phishing, or use not official script/tool. ” Especially with facebook phishing becomes a thing.

Quote from TGWo: “the center of your concerns is security (at least this is what you tried to make understand ” There are many security problems with that. Beginning with not being able to share one Account with a sitter, trading accounts or simply getting bruteforced on one email is enough to access 5 accounts and fuck with them. If I log into an account on a shady network, I risk only one account right now, after I will risk all. Things like that basically. Quote from TGWo: “always there are n…

Quote from ErikFyr: “sometime ” All these answers are very helpful. There aren't too many pecise things that got named, which makes it hard to give a proper feedback. So take that above as part of it please. Its hard as a (paying) user to not know what the plans are. For example Fusions can destroy the whole fun of the game/Universe for one person. The Lobby might not force people to quit the game, but on the other hand isn't a reason to play either. The whole "later"-parts are alarming and I am…

Ooookay... When will the Lobby go live?

Quote from WeTeHa: “Every time something within the login system is changed, like now, automizers have a hard time ” Should be a kill this time. ETA on?: - MultiLobby/solution for more than one email/password combination - Delinking / Trading accounts - Merge - Sittingsolution - Mobile Version Would be nice to have some kind of timemap so one knows if its worth waiting. If it takes a year to fix mobile and multilobby, I am probably out.

Quote from piink: “Trading game accounts on its own is not possible with the lobby, you would trade the full lobby with all its game accoun ” That leaves with more accounts lying around dead. At least in Germany people give away ~2 accounts per week on the board and more even privatly, since they have no interest in that account/universe. That will stop => less activity. As said already, I am not convinced with the (mind) work of 2 years. So many factors which aren't adressed. Why is ogame the f…