Search Results

Search results 161-180 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• It is skynet issue, not AGO.

• Everything is fine, i have sent you API key on private message. Good luck!

• AntiGameOrigin - Changelog

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

AntiGameOrigin Update to 6.3.2. Changelog of 6.3.2 version: (Bugfix) OSimulate Def to DF factor fix* (Bugfix/Polishing) Too long alliance names are shortened (Bugfix) Moon names couldn't be read (Bugfix) Phalanx overlay: Exact fleet composition was not shown (Bugfix) Planet list *Support for outdated sims is discontinued. The links to these sims will be removed in one of future updates. Best regards, AntiGameOrigin Team avatar_1247.png

• It is possible. We will discuss that change internally, but we recommend to everyone to use special designed skins like OGame and Retro skin.

• Question for new script

Shole - - Archive - User Project's

Isn't tolerated. First only developer of that script can submit his script, so you should provide me exact link to check licence of old script, if that licence allows you to modify his script and publish your own version. Second is, that it still has some commander features inside your code which you provided. *Attachment deleted which you provided.

• Dear players, board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…88acef6c2063be4a81dcafc66 following universes will open on following communities: OGame.RU Fleet speed: x2, Economy: x4, 50% DF, 6 galaxies, +25 fields, 50% deuterium consumption OGame.JP Fleet speed: x2, Economy: x4, 50% DF, +30 fields, 6 galaxies, 75% deuterium consumption, 16 000 starting DM OGame.TR Fleet speed: x2, Economy: x4, 50% DF, 6 galaxies, +25 fields, 50% deuterium consumption, 16 000 starting DM OGame.RO Fleet speed: x5, Economy: x6, 70%…

• New tolerated: - No Attack Alert

• This tool is now officially tolerated. Be careful with using it, you may have difficulties to detect when being attacked with triangle but attack will still be shown in event list.

• Golden DFS / Dark Matter DFS

Shole - - Archive

There is on right side a timer, when that timer disapeares than event is over. Regarding amount of DM-DF in universe and on which distance it apperes, it doesnt have anything to do with universe speed. Some other factors, yes.

• Dear players, Origin universe is a test universe same as Bermuda just with other universe specifications and there were standard rules which applied for Origin universe. To make testing easier and more interesting to you, from today standard set of game rules won't apply for Origin universe on Pioneers Test Server. But to mention once again, same goes for Bermuda universe, Terms and Conditions of OGame will fully apply and you should strictly respect it, also inappropriate language, planet names…

• 48 hr Vmode revamp

Shole - - Feedback & Discussions

Dark Matter isn't the point now. Quote from WeedBoy: “If I vmode on Tuesday night and my next day off is on Thursday I am stuck in v-mode watching nothing happen till when ever I v-moded Tuesday night. ” Than don't go in Vacation Mode and instead do long fleet save. Keep in mind that OGame is strategic game and Vacation Mode should not replace good Fleet Save.

• Reason top1 got banned?

Shole - - General

• Feedback on Bermuda

Shole - - Feedback & Discussions

All should be fine again.

• A Pictures Thread?

Shole - - General

For spam, please use this section on Origin board: Spam

• Quote from ErikFyr: “Hope that is good, does it need to be updated anywhere else ? ” Updated also on wiki.

• It is not possible, since they aren't submitted for toleration... that means they are forbidden. When developers of those tools submit them for toleration, we will check it and tolerate it if all is fine. So far only one which is tolerated for Retro Universe is: retro.ogotcha.universeview.be/ Thanks for understanding!

• New tolerated: - API Statistics

• This tool is now officially tolerated.

• Hello dear player, let me introduce you a tool which can provide you accurate statistics of any OGame universe. So tool gets data directly from OGame server and than it process those informations and displays in table. What is displayed? Statistics of: - Combats - Spyings - Harvests - Missiles attacks All that per day, statistics updates every day at midnight and it shows statistics of last 10 days. api.shole.org Enjoy it.