Search Results

Search results 141-160 of 179.

• Kamil: As teammember, i wrote my view on this debate. My view is relevant with this debate, as it falls under Ogame Post. But if others agrees with this topic and have no more to say, they can simple ignore my subscription.

• Why to delete those messages, why not to attach them to another message, or to couple of messages of same genre?

• Kamil: What did i mean with my post is, that the post itself is insufficient. Some feature alias "sort messages in recycle bin" will help only a little. So take it as my Ogame Post analysis if you wish. But i am very curious about your point of view. Is Ogame post, something what can you recommend ?

• +1 vote from me.. Maybe safest way could be like this: After ban, OgameOperator will export all user data (notes, friends, source code of alliance page - if she/he is a alliance founder) from banned account and send it to email defined in that account.

• Maybe you got a wrong side view on this "problem". We do not need some "sort messages" in recycle bin. It is all about the post in Ogame. Only those, which paid for it, get some sort of more comfortable post. This is wrong way marketing, because the money can be obtained from something much profitable - quest system. Post is a communication tool. See the Facebook and all kind of social network. People want to communicate. Supporting a communication in any game could/will raise the entire game po…

• Maybe you got a wrong side view on this "problem". We do not need some "sort messages" in recycle bin. It is all about the post in Ogame. Only those, which paid for it, get some sort of more comfortable post. This is wrong way marketing, because the money can be obtained from something much profitable - quest system. Post is a communication tool. See the Facebook and all kind of social network. People want to communicate. Supporting a communication in any game could/will raise the entire game po…

• +1 vote from me I know some alliances without contact person, so this would be handy

• +1 vote from me I know some alliances without contact person, so this would be handy

• Interactive tutorial

sirEdward - - Archive - OGame Planet

Red-Dragon and Francolino .. i am happy to hear this The dicsussion, where it will be? Team?

• HelpLess: Of course, but there is something in common If someone are developing a "special" version of ogame client (Android, iOS, WP7, Symbian versions), than someone can create "special" version of client on common used platform (PC). Special in, what i said before

• marshen: "Like for example. Till now we have no relevant proof, that players are willing new visage in game, or not. Simply, because only minority of them are either on forum, not just in game, to tell what they like."

• BBC code editor

Gentlemens.. Of course the security is in 1st place. Just telling the USER point of view. Some compromise should be done between these two camps, or nothing will be done. Compromise: Security in that level which will be equally to costs/worth > and < user will get his comfort (Because there is a rule - if someone really want hack/crack the system using black holes of code, no one will stop him from doing it - you can only do it heavier for him to break into system)

• Why? So make a one digit-like (digital display)icon where multiple icons can be placed/seen at same time. Like flower for example - each leaf would be coloured icon - wrench (yellow) - testu tube (green) - and under leaf can be placed the "attack" icon. Each variation of icons will be as one picture, system will activate concerned icon picture. For example, i'm doing right now a research and either i'm building something. So system will tell, that there should placed picture with wrench and test…

• Gentlemens, Lady My name is Eduard, maybe i am old maybe i am not. But what can i tell is, that i'm from Slovakia with interests like IT, science, psychology mostly - interpersonal psychology. Only what i did, is my recension and it strated with it. It was because in our country Ogame is dying with slowly horrible death. I realise, GF is not paying attention to its players. As i playing some other web based games, i can see what is good, what is not. I have no problem to tell anything to anyone,…

• This can be part of idea old-new design switcher aka low or full details in game, hm ?

• Another thing about this idea. If the developers implementing some quizz/survey system to their games, players can see they pay some attention what they want. This is like two sides od one coin. And from this point of view, and i dont want to be some demagogue, it looks like GF doesn't care about what we want or not

• BBC code editor

Gentlemens, something like few buttons, or copy paste alias abracadabra magic with external editors will be same situation as now. Developers security issues is nothing what player does care about, till its not relevant with theirs (players) personal data. It must be confortable for him. Nobody will buy something from you if its impractical, because nobody will care it is impractical fro security issues possibility. "He" will go buy something with nice design, functions and most higher security.…

• Inactivity

Slyngel: Exactly! I have neighbour in game with inactivity from 16.09.2010 (and that is only first note from me about him). It is more than stupid, as there are two places occupied only for that, he had some DarkMatter. And i know couple of others around our uni galaxy. It is nothing easier, as to send a email message after 30Days to those, who are inactive. Can be sent three warnings till deletion or so. But this situation with unlimited inactivity is demoralizing among players. I am very sad, …

• Another idea for getting most actual statistics from players. Like for example. Till now we have no relevant proof, that players are willing new visage in game, or not. Simply, because only minority of them are either on forum, not just in game, to tell what they like. So, if there could be some button or colored-bold sentence in game with that question from GF (so they will see it!), than we would have accurate data what players want. Example: "Do you want, that Ogame should have new graphical …