Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 548.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I agree that it will not improve a GO's work and will just make it harder for us, I also believe that GameForge does not want that kind of thing and everyone in the team has a DPA so your information will not be shared with people who does not have access to it I can imagine this will need to be changed globally if it needs to happen, because it docent make much sense that in other games you can see the username and in OGame you can't

• Auction redesign

ErikFyr - - Archive - Suggestions

Hmm I think it would be better if the auction still takes the ressources, but the one who wins gets them taken and the others gets them returned Then there is no need for manual paying afterwards and ban if you don't pay

• reply to MULTI ACC

ErikFyr - - General

Please understand, this is not the place to report stuff. You can report it to the support and a GO will handle it there

• Quote from Shole: “Everyone who isn't treated fair can report that Go,SGo and even GA. ” ^^^^^ You can do this if you are unhappy about some GO, I don't think it's necessary to have a system where some information is hidden from a GO, a GO also uses some information to manage his universe and your information is safe because every staff member has signed a DPA (Data Protection Agreement) With GameForge policies I don't think it will be possible either, so this discussion can be ended here

• I don't think it's a good idea, a GO needs to be able to see your username and e-mail (especially the e-mail) to confirm you are the owner of the account, before he can handle your ticket and your request And GO's are instructed to treat everyone the same and be fair, and not give friend advantages or anything like that. They also have SGO's that you can complain to if the GO is not doing his job as he should

• Quote: “Bronze Planet Fields(+15 fields) : 300.000 Dark Matter Silver Planet Fields(+9 fields): 150.000 Dark Matter Gold Planet Fields(+4 fields): 75.000 Dark Matter ” Bronze, Silver and Gold should be in reversed order, will fix it now

• Could be interesting to try it and hope they are not online when you attack, that will make the game harder xD

• I think it's a good idea, a message I write myself does not need to be shown as a new message

• international fusions

Quote from Minion: “Now I know of some people that don't like OGame interface in another language, so that might be indeed a barrier, but may be a script to translate or (even better) a configuration choice to change the interface language, and that would be solved too. ” I think it would be a problem too, but a language changer should be possible to make if they want to do it I think the other one with a international universe sounds like a good idea, and we could open it here on Origin since t…

• The Great Counting Thread

ErikFyr - - Spam

ErikFyr - - Spam

• international fusions

If we say that the fusion will happen, who should OGame Italy merge with ? There is also this problem with little activity in DK, SE and NO, but if they get merged with ORG or something else then they will lose their native language and will be forced to speak English if they play there It can increase activity but their own native Community will be lost, I think Gameforge would have done it if they wanted players to only play in a English Community or some other language, I doubt that this kind…

• I think Shole needs to get the prizes from CoMa first, before he can send them to you. I don't think he forgot it

ErikFyr - - Spam

ErikFyr - - Spam

ErikFyr - - Spam

• V mode

Sometime all V-mode was changed to last 2 days to make it a bit harder for players to abuse it Maybe increase it to 3 days to prevent abuse, some kind of balance needs to be found so players don't abuse it instead of fleetsave and that can be discussed to find the right balance for it

• I think it's a good idea to just increase the limit to 99.999, the buttons thing below is not necessary And with that the limit for halv/complete fee just needs to be increased too

• I like the 15 minuttes better, it makes it harder to track online time throw planet activity

• A player can just attack when the player is offline, I don't see it happening much that players want to use a lot of DM on defending from a attack but I have seen a few and it's nice when it happens. Its a nice defensive strategy xD