Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 290.

• ==Miners== A miner is type of player that has very high mines as major source of income and often trade resources with other players. Thus miners tend to have a set number of Cargos on each planet in order to transport their resources. Since a miner doesn’t have a fleet, he can trade deuterium with fleeters to gain additional resources and (usually) the fleeter’s protection. However, a miner will need defence to protect resource income and Satellites. =Advantages:= - Mines are solid points that …

• [OGameTech] Currently not Hiring

Icegirl - - Origin

OgameTech is still looking forward to receive your applications.

• Contest is over.. Coupons are delivered to everyone

• International OGame Championship 2015.

Icegirl - - Origin

Toplist 1. place: Dividius 2. place: Crisdias 3. place: Peppone 4. place: S034 Other participants Barba Negra skoll bowr dedica Horcon We also decided to reward all people who participated till the end of the round 1 at least. So people on this list will be rewarded. Thank you all for participating and thanks to team who helped this come true. Rewards will be given as soon as possible.

Icegirl - - Origin

2nd fight: Crisdias vs Dividius We are about to see our last combat for 1st and 2nd place. (Hidden Content) Winner is: Dividius

Icegirl - - Origin

Fleet status is now: Crisdias 85.889 Light Fighters 8.481 Heavy Fighters 5.871 Cruisers 834 Battleships 80.080 Espionage Probe 1.039 Bombers 2.372 Destroyers 855 Battlecruisers Dividius 35.748 Light Fighters 49.113 Heavy Fighters 16.204 Cruisers 2.231 Destroyers 4.279 Battlecruisers

Icegirl - - Origin

Still didnt receive fleet from DF resources from Dividius. If you sent ticket (somewhere else), we didn't get it. Write PM or ticket for Ogame.Origin as soon as possible or your additional fleet won't be included.

Icegirl - - Origin

Current toplist: 1. place: / 2. place: / 3. place: Peppone 4. place: S034 Next combat (for 1st and 2nd place) will be: Crisdias vs Dividius Date: 5.7.2015.

Icegirl - - Origin

1st fight: S034 vs Dividius (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Avarage result Dividus as attacker: Dividus loses: 433.399.000 Units S034 loses: 1.442.494.000 Units S034 as attacker: Dividus loses: 434.654.000 Units S034 loses: 1.442.619.000 Units Average Units lost: Dividus: 434.026.500 Units S034: 1.442.556.500 Units winner is: Dividius (Hidden Content) You have: 35.748 Light Fighters 16.204 Cruisers 2.231 Destroyers 4.279 Battlecruisers Resources to build more fleet: 313.354.350 Metal 196.455.7…

• read announcement thread all answers are there.. exact resources per point, exact how much resources each player have, how to transfer deut to metal and crystal.. maybe it wasnt answered right away and not here but answers are there (when time was right). you didnt miss anything. its different situation if you dont understand 'you have x deuterium and you can trade it for metal and crystal in ratio 3:2:1'

Icegirl - - Origin

1st fight: Peppone vs Crisdias We did combat where Peppone then Crisdias are attackers and we calculated avarage result. Therefore, there are both Combat Reports: I'm sorry for language. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Avarage result Crisidas as attacker: Peppone loses: 1.209.750.000 Units Crisidas loses: 367.678.000 Units Peppone as attacker: Peppone loses: 1.213.500.000 Units Crisidas loses: 362.111.000 Units Average Units lost: Peppone: 1.211.625.000 Units Crisidas: 364.894.500 Units winner…

• I answered to all relevant questions. If you write wall of the text not defining your question, i wont answer on it because i don't know what you want from me. Rules were stated early enough. Points were delayed but i don't think thats the problem because you needed to 'play' the game. Knowing points value wouldn't really change anything in that one day. List of players? How can i provide list when some players started on 1st day, some on 3rd. I had list of 40+ people applied for contest.. In un…

Icegirl - - Origin

Dear players, Using dice, we got our pairs for fleet simulation. 2.7.: Peppone vs Crisdias_ogame 3.7.: S034 vs Dividius Best regards

• Announcement for this round was posted on June 16. There was enough time for calculations. I contacted 2 times and delayed more times (to help you out).

Icegirl - - Origin

Hello again, By mistake i missed whole line of fleet. Thanks crisdias for reporting. Fixed now. Final fleet is now: board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…655ec588ed229a92432fabbff

Icegirl - - Origin

We have reviewed all comments and options and we came up with next decision: Researches will be counted only from resources for researches (and additional resources). Fleet with resources for fleet (and additional resources). S034 - researches and fleet are adjusted. There is no advantage for anyone. Barba Negra didn't contact about rest of the researches and fleet and therefore has lowest chance to win. Since its easier to continue with 4 players, Barba Negra won't go in next round. Math calcul…

Icegirl - - Origin

I think we had enough time.. Please add more fleet from resources you have left after researches (picture researches 1). Researches are fixed now. Clarification: S034 - fleet is too costy, therefore researches are in minus. Adjust fleet. 300M researches, 500M fleet + 176M extra. So for fleet you can use 676M (fleet+extra) +18M (left from researches) board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…655ec588ed229a92432fabbff board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…655ec588ed229a92432fabbff

Icegirl - - Origin

There are still missing calculations of: bowr dedica skoll If you don't send it until midnight, you are no longer contest participant. Best regards

Icegirl - - Origin

Hello, Please send us your calculations within next 48h or we will have to continue with contest with calculations we received within the deadline. Best regards

• you can send us info what you want to build (from all points: researches, ships, additional) and do the math about trading resources