Search Results

Search results 341-360 of 461.

• :holy: this is getting off topic. :closed3:

• Trade rules clarification

NoMoreAngel - - Archive

Right xD misread it and thought the the other way around. Well armor technology always likes to get enhanced

NoMoreAngel - - Archive

Quote from bloodwolf: “yes Cristal / Deut : 3/1 it's for pushing But i've many metal and i want to sell for cristal. With 2/1 ratio, it's not easy to sell ^^” Yeah because 2:1 is as expensive as it gets. If you use 3:2 (1,5:1) you will sell your metal easiely

NoMoreAngel - - Archive

Seems like the french community is special, not origin They way it is here is like on .us, .org and .de Also 3:1 Crys : Deut seems like a exchangerate noone would use, except for pushing.

• Trades

NoMoreAngel - - General

It's also in the rules of .de and .org and gets used there quiet often for ally internal stuff^^

• Sxer sind verbuggt soweit ich weiß. Was soll 327a sein?

• Would You Like to See ???

NoMoreAngel - - Archive

Quote from FORCASTR: “As you may guess, we may figure out many reasons.” name me 5

• Would You Like to See ???

NoMoreAngel - - Archive

For what reason exactly?^^

• bump that everyone reads it.

• It Begins...

NoMoreAngel - - General

Quote from Fill02: “Quote from NoMoreAngel: “ ogmem.com/ works fine with the retroserver a lot of players will upload their CR's there.” Do you know if TopRaider can be used for retroserver?” Can't be used.

• I can't change my password

NoMoreAngel - - General

There is no way to send you your password, if you lose it, your account is lost.

• Mini HoF

NoMoreAngel - - General

First CR of the night: ogmem.com/show/110833 Lets see how many of you will also upload there^^

• Mini HoF

NoMoreAngel - - General

Btw what should this system be? I never understood who decides what the top 20% should be. If there are only 5 CR's 1 is in the HoF or how does it work? Btw ogmem.com has an extra section for the retrouni: ogmem.com/cr/archive?selected_universe=750 There you can upload your CR's^^

• It Begins...

NoMoreAngel - - General

ogmem.com/ works fine with the retroserver a lot of players will upload their CR's there.

• Nope, it is already back

• I can't change my password

NoMoreAngel - - General

It is intended, you also can't change your e-mail. It's one of the limitations of the old software and can't get enabled.

• Server Reset

NoMoreAngel - - General

It was reset before it was released for everyone, so there won't be another reset as far as we know.

• bug ¿?

NoMoreAngel - - General

Quote from Makrat: “I don't think it is a bug, but I'm not sure. Maybe it is due to not enough resources to build a rocket or a solar satellite. You will see this morning :D” Thats the reason If you don't have enough ressources to build, it won't even let you enter a number

• Scripts

NoMoreAngel - - General

Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Quote from Itsari: “Quote from Shole: “Its because none tool is tolerated for Retro universe. When some of tools get tolerated thread will be edited and tool will be added to the list.” Thats not true acoording to game T&C point 6.0 See below link to all accepted scripts which this T&C refers to Quote: “ Ogame 6.0 Tolerated Addons, Tools, Scripts & Skins ” ” But no tool on that list works on the retro uni ;)” Sorry one of the tools (ogmem.com) works for the retrouni, it …

• Scripts

NoMoreAngel - - General

Quote from Itsari: “Quote from Shole: “Its because none tool is tolerated for Retro universe. When some of tools get tolerated thread will be edited and tool will be added to the list.” Thats not true acoording to game T&C point 6.0 See below link to all accepted scripts which this T&C refers to Quote: “ Ogame 6.0 Tolerated Addons, Tools, Scripts & Skins ” ” But no tool on that list works on the retro uni