Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 85.

• Login is closed for Retro server

Jango - - General

He did report himself, therefore dodging a ban. (see: Really? xD) Let's see how the gf handles this case, maybe his additional ships were deleted. But we have to wait at least another hour to see this in the highscore

• Universe Health Report

Jango - - General

yes and I think 35 or 40 days from now is interesting, too. All the guys who log in but then decide to leave the game

Jango - - General

Quote from Canarefr: “Shipyards will have some work, i see. ” Hopefully the bug is resolved €dit: 16 o'clock update will be funny too, all the buildings will be added then (which got constructed during the last days)

• Universe Health Report

Jango - - General

Now that the server was reopened, I want to show a little comparison between the day before closing and now. €dit: About 15 banned accounts were deleted during the server down. So about 26 were banned because of the bug. * * 07.03.2017 23:10 * 19.03.2017 14:00 * * Blue * 2338 * 2187 * #Accounts in the universe * Red * 1301 * 1188 * #Accounts in the highscore * Green * 1142 * 1037 * #Accounts >= 1 point * Violet * 973 * 899 * #Accounts >= 5k points * Yellow * 1037 * 999 * #Dead accounts * #Banned…

• Selling deuterium

Jango - - Archive

time to sell again. Starting tomorrow! Write me, call me, love me, use my deut!

Jango - - General

Vacation mode has been turned on. Vacation until at least: 20.04.2017. 12:24:21 cannot leave as far as I see it: - no backup - no deletion of additional fleets (lets wait for 16 o'clock update) - some players still banned - lots of resources on the planets (iff there was capacity left before shutdown, and no activity on the planet) €dit: 150 accounts deleted during downtime

• We already have such a thread: Unofficial English discussion thread

Jango - - General

Quote from Cobra Cuspideira: “besides of this is there any retro server ?i starting believe that this server ended! ” No, at least not an official one.

Jango - - General

Quote from Cano: “but is "O - Game" going to "big game", as it says, for example, in Japanese language O - Soto - Gari, O - Goshi, etc. or it has another meaning? ” If I remember correctly, OGame is just short for online game

Jango - - General

Quote from Canarefr: “Should i open a ticket for this? ” I would wait until they decided what to do. E.g. if they use a backup than everything is fine for you. So let's wait for their decision. Then we will ses if you have to fear the loose of your fleet

• Really? xD

Jango - - General

waiting, at the moment game is down, so we will see what the authorities say after that @dit: And with authorities I don't mean multiple Authoritys

• Really? xD

Jango - - General

Quote from Canarefr: “The why in this last rank update we have seen this escalation? ” because of this, I think that it is a new thing, maybe 3 days old

• Universe Health Report

Jango - - General

Quote from Canarefr: “We should find some of these accounts an track if his inactivity goes over 35d. ” already did that, WOTAN for example. Quote from Canarefr: “that more account are created than the deleted ones ” the middle value for account creations per day is about 11-12 (estimation, not calculated). Today 16 new accounts joined the universe.

• Universe Health Report

Jango - - General

Quote from Canarefr: “the impossibility to punish many bot users ” ... and legal push accs Quote from Canarefr: “many players who started late or are behind prefer to fill the gap with some true gaming ” yeah, I think so too. Nostalgia is strong I can't compare with other universes because I haven't played in a while and I mainly played the old revival/retro universe (german u20). BTW: This universe was closed in October 2014, due to security reasons. If I remember correctly it had around 1k use…

• Universe Health Report

Jango - - General

Hello, in middle of October 2016 I started to collect some statistics about the universe. Usually I collected them twice a day, ones after the 8 o'clock update and ones in the evening. First the statistics and their representative colors in the chart: Blue = Number of accounts in the universe (taken from overview page) Red = Number of accounts in the highscore (taken from the last statistics page) Green = Number of accounts with at least 1 point Violet = Number of accounts with at least 5.000 po…

• Selling deuterium

Jango - - Archive

deut deut deut 6kk for sale lower ranked people can have a discussion with me about the trade rate ingame! Regards

• congratulations, nice hit! And I know from second-hand experience that he hits a lot

• Selling deuterium

Jango - - Archive

What a time to be alive! 3kk deut to sell, every galaxy, every hour (arrival time) Cheers