Search Results

Search results 981-1,000 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• ALLIANCES - How obtain my/our alliance points ? The points of the individual alliance members are simply for calculating the Alliance points always added together. This applies both to the normal points , as well as for the economy- , research and military points.

• Alliances - How do I get more Ally Members? If you establish a new alliance, a common problem at the beginning is the lack of members. To gain more members, you have a couple of options: 1. Recruit through ingame messages. You can try sending ingames to people, which don’t have an alliance yet. Some people will answer, others won’t. There are also players, who will find these recruitment attempts rather disturbing. 2. Presenting your alliance here in the forum Every universe has a section for di…

• Alliances - How do I get more Ally Members? If you establish a new alliance, a common problem at the beginning is the lack of members. To gain more members, you have a couple of options: 1. Recruit through ingame messages. You can try sending ingames to people, which don’t have an alliance yet. Some people will answer, others won’t. There are also players, who will find these recruitment attempts rather disturbing. 2. Presenting your alliance here in the forum Every universe has a section for di…

• INTERCEPTION - What is this ? The term "intercept" means that a fleet of enemy ships with more expected on a planet/moon shortly before or shortly after their arrival, as the enemy expected. The purpose is to harvest the destroyed fleet of the enemy to get additional resources. Interception on the own planet: When you see at a glance that you will euf one of his planet under attack, then you can (if available) embarrassed fleets by its own planet near the attacked planet (command: "Siting"). Thi…

• INTERCEPTION - What is this ? The term "intercept" means that a fleet of enemy ships with more expected on a planet/moon shortly before or shortly after their arrival, as the enemy expected. The purpose is to harvest the destroyed fleet of the enemy to get additional resources. Interception on the own planet: When you see at a glance that you will euf one of his planet under attack, then you can (if available) embarrassed fleets by its own planet near the attacked planet (command: "Siting"). Thi…

• ____________________________________________________ Part "Wichtige Links" ( Important links part ) --> Completed ____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ Now we are starting on "Fragen" part (Questions part) --> From now starting _____________________________________________________________________

• ____________________________________________________ Part "Wichtige Links" ( Important links part ) --> Completed ____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ Now we are starting on "Fragen" part (Questions part) --> From now starting _____________________________________________________________________

• Installation of mIRC client for Windows You can download mIRC from this link: mirc.com/get.php After you have downloaded mIRC , you should see the following file and just click on it: mirc1.png mirc2.png In the first step you just click on "Next" . mirc3.png Once confirm the license conditions with "I Agree" . mirc4.png Here you can select the folder in which you want to install mIRC . For this you simply click on "Browse" and then click "Next" . mirc5.png The checkmark next to " Server List" ca…

• Installation of mIRC client for Windows You can download mIRC from this link: mirc.com/get.php After you have downloaded mIRC , you should see the following file and just click on it: mirc1.png mirc2.png In the first step you just click on "Next" . mirc3.png Once confirm the license conditions with "I Agree" . mirc4.png Here you can select the folder in which you want to install mIRC . For this you simply click on "Browse" and then click "Next" . mirc5.png The checkmark next to " Server List" ca…

• How to make screenshot and to upload it Especially with the error handling , it is often necessary to make a screenshot. A screenshot is a photo of the current screen or a screen of the active window. Since most Windows use, I declare that for the Windows operating system. Screenshot_3142214142124.png Or you can capture active window Screenshot_3142214142124.png You can go to any site for that is for uploading pictures. I will show you how to upload image with postimage.org/ test.png Screenshot_…

• How to make screenshot and to upload it Especially with the error handling , it is often necessary to make a screenshot. A screenshot is a photo of the current screen or a screen of the active window. Since most Windows use, I declare that for the Windows operating system. Screenshot_3142214142124.png Or you can capture active window Screenshot_3142214142124.png You can go to any site for that is for uploading pictures. I will show you how to upload image with postimage.org/ test.png Screenshot_…

• When will open next universe? You wonder when the next universe will come? Here is the answer : - Important: It is true that there is no exact date for a new universe - But How do I know in time when a new universe come from? Once we know that there will definitely be a new universe , we will announce it in due time in the news . - Furthermore, it is pointless therefore to create another topic , because nobody knows an exact date!

• When will open next universe? You wonder when the next universe will come? Here is the answer : - Important: It is true that there is no exact date for a new universe - But How do I know in time when a new universe come from? Once we know that there will definitely be a new universe , we will announce it in due time in the news . - Furthermore, it is pointless therefore to create another topic , because nobody knows an exact date!

• Pillory list s671-en.ogame.gameforge.com/game/pranger.php ----> Uni 671 (Bermuda) http ://sXXX-CC.ogame.gameforge.com/game/pranger.php XXX - Universe number CC - Community

• Pillory list s671-en.ogame.gameforge.com/game/pranger.php ----> Uni 671 (Bermuda) http ://sXXX-CC.ogame.gameforge.com/game/pranger.php XXX - Universe number CC - Community

• T&C Rules All T&C rules you can read at: agbserver.gameforge.com/enGB-Switch-OGame.html

• T&C Rules All T&C rules you can read at: agbserver.gameforge.com/enGB-Switch-OGame.html

• Forum Rules - Users may register one account only. (i.e Multiaccounts are not permitted on the board) Exceptions are only allowed by the Board Administration (Note: as with ingame, shared IP's should be notified). - Each User agrees with his/her registration to the following forum rules and subsequent sub-section rules. TheOGame.org Board Staff hold up the right to warn, censor and ban Users if the Users do not obey the rules. In extreme cases, which are defined on each case individually, Users …

• Forum Rules - Users may register one account only. (i.e Multiaccounts are not permitted on the board) Exceptions are only allowed by the Board Administration (Note: as with ingame, shared IP's should be notified). - Each User agrees with his/her registration to the following forum rules and subsequent sub-section rules. TheOGame.org Board Staff hold up the right to warn, censor and ban Users if the Users do not obey the rules. In extreme cases, which are defined on each case individually, Users …

• Game Rules 1. Accounts The owner of an account is always the owner of the email-address bound the game account. Each account is entitled to be played by a single player at any time, account sitting being the only exception. Account exchanges within a single universe must be done with the assistance of a GameOperator and are allowed only once every 15 days. In strict accordance with the T&C the new owner have to change the email-address within the first 12 hours after the account has been switche…