Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 324.

• Planet Spawn - 29th, 30th June

TheViking - - Test Server

Dear players, On Sunday 29th and Monday 30th event planets will be spawned across the galaxies. You will be able to find items (same as in auction & import/export) by attacking those planets. We all wish you a happy hunting. Your Origin Team

• Hi, This is a Copy from a german Idea. Quote: “Additional feature of the Commanders By the Commander one has the construction loop. If one this with 4 buildings / arrangements fills in one must work out before the takeoff how much Ress one must leave behind with it the construction loop is processed. Here I would wish an announcement this work out how much Ress takes over and indicates I can take. The Ress remain as long as in the Plani to them of the construction loop are called away. (To preve…

• Would be nice to set 1 coloniy ship by default when you click the colonize button in galaxy view

• Bug's info detail

TheViking - - Archive [Bugs&Questions]

Looks like a missbehaviour of the Tooltips. (Hopefully i've translated correct.) Please try some Changes here: AGO -> Skin & Usabilidad -> Descripción emergente

• Super Transport!

TheViking - - Archive - OGame Planet

Unfortanetly i have no detailed information about those decisions. Completely new ships are not planned afaik. Imporvements in general could be possible, but as i said i have no detailed information.

• Super Transport!

Quote from TheViking: “Unfortenately i have to say that new ship implementations are not planed for the nearer future. We will keep this idea in the "currently rejected ideas" subboard. Although the chance is not that big there were some ideas in this area that made it into the game on a later point.”

• iframe test

TheViking - - Archive - Spam

• iframe test

TheViking - - Archive - Spam

• Update 5.7.6

TheViking - - OGame

Dear Player, Version 5.7.6 will be released within the next days. The detailed time for your community will be announced local, when release comes there. Version 5.7.6 includes: Quote: “[Feature] You can either use nickname or e-mail address (+ password) to log in [Improvement] General performance optimization” We will tell you when 5.7.6 is released on the Origin Test Server. Best regards from your origin team

• Server Maintenances

TheViking - - OGame

Dear Player, During the next two days we will perform some server maintenances in several communities. Please check your local Board News later to make sure if your universe is affected or not. Best Regards from your origin team.

• Planet Spawn - 13 and 14 May

TheViking - - Test Server

Dear Player, On Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th planets will spawn across the galaxies. You can gain items by attacking them. Happy hunting!

• SpyShare

TheViking - - Archive - User Project's

Finally I Found a working solution for the website userscripts.org:8080/scripts/show/372993

• SpyShare

TheViking - - Archive - User Project's

I will try to contact the Author of that script.

• universe chat

TheViking - - Archive - Suggestions

This would be interessting for the Mesage update so i will move it to the ogame 6.0 Area.

• ..:: Outdated: Closed and Archived ::..

• The Harbinger

TheViking - - Archive - Suggestions

Unfortenately i have to say that new ship implementations are not planed for the nearer future. We will keep this idea in the "currently rejected ideas" subboard. Although the chance is not that big there were some ideas in this area that made it into the game on a later point.

• The Harbinger

Unfortenately i have to say that new ship implementations are not planed for the nearer future. We will keep this idea in the "currently rejected ideas" subboard. Although the chance is not that big there were some ideas in this area that made it into the game on a later point.

• Unfortenately i have to say that new ship implementations are not planed for the nearer future. We will keep this idea in the "currently rejected ideas" subboard. Although the chance is not that big there were some ideas in this area that made it into the game on a later point.

• Unfortenately i have to say that new ship implementations are not planed for the nearer future. We will keep this idea in the "currently rejected ideas" subboard. Although the chance is not that big there were some ideas in this area that made it into the game on a later point.

• Email Notification

This Suggestion is a duplicate. Please use board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…our-account-goes-deleted/ instead.